I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...

Discus and support I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Need help setting up my xbox one s with out a controller and only having a media remote. I reset my console and kept apps and games and now it wants me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jessica and shylo, Dec 16, 2023.

1. I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...

Need help setting up my xbox one s with out a controller and only having a media remote. I reset my console and kept apps and games and now it wants me to use a controller which I don't have and virtual assistant didn't help kept asking questions that didn't having anything to do with what I'm having issues with

:)

Jessica and shylo, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and hold xbox icon on controller and I'm unable to use a controller all I have is a media remote.

Thanks for the update.

If it’s not letting you reach the next screen without a controller, there’s unfortunately no possible workaround to this and you would need a compatible Xbox controller to complete the setup.

Do you have any reference numbers for your conversations with support? They shouldn’t be disconnecting the phone call, and I’d like to report that for you. If you don’t have success over the phone, try live chat https://support.xbox.com/contact-us or DM them on Twitter https://twitter.com/XboxSupport / https://twitter.com/microsofthelps
  3. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and hold xbox icon on controller and I'm unable to use a controller all I have is a media remote.

4. Jessica and shylo Win User

I have the app ita asking for a code and it's only showing right now is use a controller and hit the xbox icon. I don't have my controller it's in storage because I moved. I do have the app but i never use it before and I have to type a code it and it doesn't show that yet until I set up controller I can't skip it I tied virtual assistant and it didn't help me at all. I contacted the customer service and it hung up on me and it wanted me to get a link instead of talking to some one, when customer services was open when I called. I just need to know how to use the media remote to finish setting it up
  5. Boss 429 POWER Win User

0x80830003 problem.

i've reset my Xbox console, but kept the apps and games.
  6. W Alastor W Win User

Friends List and Invite Bug

Soo. I did reset my console and kept games and apps but now my friends list has vanished on console. But when I look at someone through messages, it says I have them added, any thoughts?
Thema:

I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...

1. I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and... - Similar Threads - reset console kept

2. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  3. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  4. How can I reset console Id. Not console reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I reset console Id. Not console reset: Hi, I am having trouble with xbox profile mismatch. I have tried below options: 1. Reset console. 2. Create new profiles 3. Guest Account 4. Delete everything and re install game 5. change...
  5. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  6. Not loading after resetting my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not loading after resetting my console: Stuck on updating page after resetting my console 4e12a1ea-748b-4ac9-9a97-c1958807d11a
  7. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  8. Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...: I posted another thread on this which went unsolved. I have a new Xbox series x purchase 9 of 23. Whenever I play any multiplayer games online like call of duty, fortnite, battlefield 2043,...
  9. Is it possible to reset an external storage like a console is resetted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to reset an external storage like a console is resetted?: I have come across an issue with my game not really recently (already made a post about it but it wasn't resolved).So i thought that after attempting to fix the issue many times,i would reset the...
  10. On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock, can't move or reset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock, can't move or reset.: Hi all, On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock and can't move anymore. Please note that Anna options or Rewind's options won't work. I was reading some posts to reset the game with the...