I requested a refund for 2k24

Discus and support I requested a refund for 2k24 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I requested a refund for 2k24 bundle because I wanted to get just next gen but I want to cancel my request is that an option?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Don Pablo1, Sep 10, 2023.

1. Don Pablo1
    Don Pablo1 Guest

I requested a refund for 2k24 bundle because I wanted to get just next gen but I want to cancel my request is that an option?

:)

Don Pablo1, Sep 10, 2023
  2. Ashton Clines Win User

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  3. Bradley Henry Win User

I got the wrong one I wanted Xbox one version
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Don Pablo1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you have requested refund for the digital game purchased and wanted to know of you can cancel your refund requested. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

Digital games refund request is handled by our online Refund's team by submitting the online web form. You can check the status of your request by signing in your Microsoft account through this link: Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support

If the refund request is approved, you'll see it being processed on your Microsoft account, and you'll no longer be able to access the digital game product. Refunds may take several business days or longer to appear in your account, so you may want to check with your financial institution to understand when the applicable payment method will be credited.

If you wish to get the game again, you can purchase it again in Microsoft Store. We provide digital game product refunds as part of a consistent and reliable buying experience. However, if it appears refunds are being abused, we reserve the right to stop offering refunds except where legally required.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Sincerely,

5. Tomm_A Win User

Why is my purchase incorrect ?

Hello deondre ellison,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you have purchased the NBA 2K24 Black Mamba Edition and the game showed in your account was the standard edition. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

When you say the standard edition, is it the NBA 2K24 for Xbox Series X|S or NBA 2K24 for Xbox One? If you have purchase the game by mistake, you can request a refund through the online web form and purchase the correct edition of the game. Requesting a refund is subject to refund eligibility requirements. See: Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support

To get the correct edition of the game, see: NBA 2K24 | Xbox

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. - AJ - Win User

I ordered wwe 2k24 yesterday March 1st and canceled it y accident

Hi, Dark! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, the canceling of a pre-order cannot be undone.
    To clarify, did you manually cancel your pre-order for WWE 2K24 through your order history? I ask this because pre-orders can also be automatically canceled after a couple of unsuccessful billing attempts, in which case, you wouldn't have been charged for the game.

• If you have already confirmed you were charged for the game, could you try to request a refund at ( http://www.xbox.com/refunds )?

To do so:

- Sign in with the account you used to pre-order WWE 2K24.
    - If your order appears on the list of refundable items, select it.
    - Click on the green "request a refund" button.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. I requested a refund for 2k24 - Similar Threads - requested refund 2k24

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Refund Request- Can i escalate

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request- Can i escalate: is there anyway to speak to someone regarding my refund which was meant to take 30 days and were now nearly at 4 months? I had money taken out via my phone bill that was nothing to do with me,...
  4. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. I requested a refund but haven’t received

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested a refund but haven’t received: I had requested a refund on 1/10/24 and I haven’t received it yet. I want to know why I haven’t gotten it yet something like has never occurred before! It was also accepted...
  7. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  8. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  9. refund request

in XBoX on Windows
    refund request: My refund request was approved on January 11th and still waiting for refund . [img] d1b4b68f-e7c4-45c9-bbfd-46ba5adeb79a
  10. It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...

in XBoX on Windows
    It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and it was accepted the same day I have photo proof but the money has not been refunded yet and I still have access to the game....