I requested a refund but haven’t received

Discus and support I requested a refund but haven’t received in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had requested a refund on 1/10/24 and I haven’t received it yet. I want to know why I haven’t gotten it yet something like has never occurred before!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SakuraXH, Feb 18, 2024.

1. SakuraXH
    SakuraXH Guest

I had requested a refund on 1/10/24 and I haven’t received it yet. I want to know why I haven’t gotten it yet something like has never occurred before! It was also accepted

:)

SakuraXH, Feb 18, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

There has been issues with the refund software, hence why your refund has not come through yet. Refunds will be given once the issues have been fixed.
  3. Walesyyyyy Win User

Denial of refund seemingly denied for no reason?

Haven’t received a follow up email of the result of the request for my refund request yet however I did receive the thanks for contacting email confirming the request has gone through. How long will it take for an answer?
  4. Tefo Leano Win User

Hi, I purchased a game by mistake, (2k23) by mistake online and applied for refund and got denied immediately. It says I had applied for a refund this year which is not true, please help

Hi Gerardo, I haven’t received the rejection email or any email at all regarding the refund but instead, that information of the rejection is on the refund status. I have been advised to wait on it as it usually takes 48 hrs to respond? I would have thought I would receive an automated acknowledgment of the request via email?.

Thanks for your response, appreciate it.
  5. Dirty Diggers69 Win User

Fifa 22 points refund

Hi, it’s been several days now and almost 3-4 weeks so I requested a refund and I still haven’t had my money back. I also still haven’t received an email back from the refund email I got sent a while back, at this point I can’t see myself ever getting the money back. Is there nothing else I can do to contact Xbox/ea?
  6. Instxnctsζ Win User

Refunds

I have had the same problem I haven’t asked for my vbucks to be refunded from Microsoft and they have took all my vbucks and the skins I bought with them away and I haven’t even asked for a refund request
Thema:

1. I requested a refund but haven’t received - Similar Threads - requested refund haven’t

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Refund Request- Can i escalate

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request- Can i escalate: is there anyway to speak to someone regarding my refund which was meant to take 30 days and were now nearly at 4 months? I had money taken out via my phone bill that was nothing to do with me,...
  4. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  7. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  8. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  9. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  10. It’s been 7 days since my refund request was approved and i still haven’t received my...

in XBoX on Windows
    It’s been 7 days since my refund request was approved and i still haven’t received my...: I have requested a refund on the 4th of december, and now 7 days later (december 11th) after it was approved i still haven’t received my money. I tried support but every time i try contacting a...