I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...

Discus and support I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me I regret it and want to put everything back to normal 60e4c7bc-7ec0-4698-ae52-b32ed3e8da42 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeePM, Jul 10, 2023.

1. TeePM
    TeePM Guest

I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...

Please help me I regret it and want to put everything back to normal

:)

TeePM, Jul 10, 2023
  2. said absi Win User

Hello You sent me 8 thousand Iraqi dinars and I don't know why Can you tell me please why you sent me this money. Thanks

Yes I asked for a refund because I bought some vbucks in Fortnite but it took a long time so I spent the vbucks and bought some stuff in Fortnite and after i bought the stuff you refunded me the money
  3. Ben4724 Win User

In game currency refund

Based on my experience, if you submit a refund request to the Xbox refunds team then they will take the Vbucks from your account if you have received it already.

I suggest to check the timestamp of the order via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page and compare it to the time when you have received the first Vbucks. Then you can submit a refund request for the other one if you don't wish to get it anymore.

Nothing to worry as Fortnite also has a record for that and you also have a copy of your transaction history that you have purchased two orders of Vbucks so you will get to keep one.
  4. kaleigh wadley Win User

Can I get my vbucks on this fortnite account transferred to my other Microsoft Xbox account?

No, my friend bought me a card to input into my fortnite account. I was adding it into my fortnite account and my Microsoft account. The microsoft account I put it on doesn’t exist on the fortnite. I am kindly asking you to understand that there is no possible way of me getting those vbucks back without either a refund or exchange vbucks into the other account.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite VBucks negative balance

Hi Skull,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If you have got Vbuck purchases refunded, and they were used. For example you purchased 2500 Vbucks, they were used in game. Then you try and get a refund for the purchase of them Vbucks. Since the Vbucks
    have been used there would show a -2500 due to there isn't enough to cover this. Also for about a year Epic has now been pulling items that were bought when a refund is requested. This is a matter for Epic games as the Vbucks is their currency. Inform Epic
    you have recently requested refunds for the charges for Vbucks that clearly have been used as you stated you had a 50 balance.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. JaydenLe1 Win User

bought Fortnite V-bucks and didn't recieve any code or vbucks in my account.

Ok if I refund the vbucks, how do I link my fortnite/epic account to microsoft? And if I can then can I re-purchace the vbucks and it'll go to my linked account? (oh and I don't have an Xbox)
Thema:

1. I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it... - Similar Threads - requested refund approved

2. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  3. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  4. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  5. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  6. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  7. I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my...: Can you please fix the issue 5ec2d911-6816-42c9-923c-3b9725233a37
  8. My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up.

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up.: Hey, I requested a refund on 1-4-24, it was approved on 1-6-24. That night my microsoft reward balance dropped, however I still have access to the games and I haven't recieved cash back. What's...
  9. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  10. How long do refunds usually take to get back to my account after a refund request was approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long do refunds usually take to get back to my account after a refund request was approved?: So my little cousin managed to get onto my Xbox over the holidays and spend $450 in cash on Madden 24. I requested a refund for the purchases on January 5th, 2024, and all my requests (3 in total)...