I reported a toxic player

Discus and support I reported a toxic player in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the title says, I reported a toxic player who was being toxic in the in-game text c hat. Its been over a month and he is not banned. Should I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Elfpizza, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Elfpizza
    Elfpizza Guest

As the title says, I reported a toxic player who was being toxic in the in-game text c hat. Its been over a month and he is not banned. Should I have just reported him through that specific game because it seems xbox doesn't have control over it because he hasn't been banned.

Thanks

:)

Elfpizza, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Bartford Win User

do you think he would have faced enforcement action by now since it’s been over a month or may it take more time since it was in game text chat so they would have to look at game footage
  3. Bartford Win User

Is it safe to assume that they have faced enforcement action by now since it’s been over a month or would it take longer since they would have to look at game footage since the text chat was in game
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Elfpizza! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can't know if he has received and enforcement action as you won't get a notification about it, there are many different types of enforcement actions so it's not easy to know if he as receive one
  5. Smwutches Win User

As long as you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action. There's no way to know for sure when someone is suspended so it's possible that they were. In the future, report them to both Xbox and the game if possible.
  6. Smwutches Win User

There is no way to know. The best thing to do in situations like that is to just report, block, and move on. There's no need to dwell on it.
Thema:

1. I reported a toxic player - Similar Threads - reported toxic player

2. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  3. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  4. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  5. Why can I not appeal on a false report?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not appeal on a false report?: So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?: As you know, Halo MCC launched on PC a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of people who played back in the day have not grown up so much and either: - Use voice chat or written...
  10. Toxic players and broken report system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Toxic players and broken report system: The report system is broken. I have the ability to message whoever I want but If offend them in anyway I get reported and have the phantom enforcment team throw bans on me. It would make sense if...