I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...

Discus and support I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had a player in game call me a **** said all **** should die and other things racist I submitted the voice recordings 3 in total and you guys said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SunnY jones, Dec 26, 2023.

1. SunnY jones
    SunnY jones Guest

I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...

I had a player in game call me a **** said all **** should die and other things racist I submitted the voice recordings 3 in total and you guys said you couldn’t take action I’m confused what’s the point of voice chat if you won’t ban the person even have you proof ?

:)

SunnY jones, Dec 26, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist disrespectful and disgusting things and I get a message back saying Xbox can’t take action? Why can’t they take action

Hello SunnY,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, I understand you're disappointed with the response you received from Xbox after reporting a player who called you the N-word and said other racist things.

Xbox has a zero-tolerance policy against harassment, hate, and discrimination. However, there are a few reasons why Xbox may not be able to take action against a particular player.

One possibility is that Xbox does not have enough information to identify the player. If the player was not using their real gamertag or was using an external voice over IP service, it may be difficult for Xbox to track them.

Another possibility is that Xbox does not have enough evidence to prove that the player committed an infringement. If the player didn't explicitly say the N-word or if he didn't make other statements that could be considered racist, it may be difficult for Xbox to take action.

Finally, Xbox may be waiting for more information before making a decision. If you have provided voice recordings, Xbox may be reviewing the recordings to make sure the player's statements are serious enough to warrant action.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Whomarv2 Win User

Enforcement

To submit a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    Otherwise, you haven't actually submitted a report to the enforcement team.
    I already submitted a case review , that’s how I knew that they lied about me saying the N word . They were messaging me saying racist things and stuff and I tried reporting the messages and Microsoft did nothing . And after that , one of them kept messaging
    me , trying to rub it in . It’s not fair that they can call me dirt skin , and not get punished but lie about something and basically get rewarded.
  4. wildCowboy8 Win User

Important question

Honestly I've heard worse word on cod and GTA and racist words from other gamers it doesn't bother me because the are small minded people
  5. SunnY jones Win User

I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist disrespectful and disgusting things and I get a message back saying Xbox can’t take action? Why can’t they take action

I understand that and appreciate your reply but there were only two people with mics in my lobby you can clearly see his mic moving I sent 3 clips and you can see me and him or hear me and him going back and fourth the guy told me to **** called me n word said so many disgusting vile things on PlayStation he would’ve been banned by now. It’s inexcusable that he isn’t banned by Xbox but I’m not surprised no one but another black person knows the feeling to be called such things which is why I’m sure it wasn’t taken seriously I want to know how do I appeal there ruling that they found no wrong doing even worst I stream on twitch have the video how do I submit it he needs to be Bann what if kid plays with him?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Don't worry about the message, it's a glitch. You can leave it, the report will still be looked at.
Thema:

1. I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist... - Similar Threads - reported gamer voice

2. How do I report a gamer on Forza racing at dive bombing everybody I have video of the sov

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I report a gamer on Forza racing at dive bombing everybody I have video of the sov: This racer on Forza horizon 3 keeps dive bombing everybody it makes it irritating to race because he's fast he don't need to do it but he still does can he be banned...
  3. This guy was trying to falsey report me and targets me over gamerpic, my gamer pic was not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy was trying to falsey report me and targets me over gamerpic, my gamer pic was not...: [Mod removed] [img] How do I stop this false report... [mod removed] d60a226a-c5cd-4eeb-b44f-65725707df23
  4. How do you report a player whose gamer profile you can't access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you report a player whose gamer profile you can't access?: How do you report a player if you can't access the player's profile from within the game, and the player isn't showing up in the "recently played with" list? The player in question is playing on...
  5. Need to report my gamer tag for getting deranked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to report my gamer tag for getting deranked: My gamer tag is on Xbox 360 and I was deranked by the gamer tag [MOD REMVED] former Gamer tag [MOD REMOVED] I would please like my rank restored 93b64184-c8ab-4b20-895d-e3f2af18d9de
  6. Trying to report a gamer gamertag:MRGINGER BREAD4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to report a gamer gamertag:MRGINGER BREAD4: MRGINGER BREAD4 has been threatening to report me , everytime I don't do what he tells me to do. He has got me banned from Xbox communications for a week, and I did not do anything. On February...
  7. Report Gamer Tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Report Gamer Tag: ThatKid DeViN gamer tag. Mods Black Ops because "dude the game is like 10 years old no one cares" says it's his tag he can mod whatever he wants In a more detailed conversation he says if...
  8. I’d like to report this gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’d like to report this gamer tag: I’d like to report I find this gamer tag to be extremely offensive 741c0e6e-3d3b-4deb-952b-6d847b33dddd
  9. can you guys help me report this guy his gamer tag is Where the plug

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you guys help me report this guy his gamer tag is Where the plug: hey guys can you help me report this guy he hacked me off line and he said that he has my credit card information and my phone and the password to my account including the email and I am afraid...
  10. I have our hackers gamer tags!! Where do I report them here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have our hackers gamer tags!! Where do I report them here?: I have the gamer tags for both hackers that took over our account yesterday, charging over $200 to our xBox-associated credit card, & prompting a phone call from the fraud department at our credit...