I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted

Discus and support I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted I encountered this issue on modern warfare 3 All my statistics have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Only-me-a-corious-Man, Apr 6, 2021.

1. I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted

I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted I encountered this issue on modern warfare 3

All my statistics have been deleted

Help me please

:)

Only-me-a-corious-Man, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Fire128Kilo549 Win User

Xbox live ripped me off

I renewed my xbox live yesterday. Says I still need to renew it. I can check my subscriptions and it says that it has been renewed, but my console won't accept it for some reason.
  3. Antiphrost Win User

Xbox One TENURE missing, 10 year member

Yeah - I'm having a similar issue. I recently renewed my Xbox Live gold subscription and my tenure has gone from 8 years to 9 years however visually this is not been displayed on the Xbox One after 3 weeks since renewal.

The Games with Gold tile/icon keeps telling me to renew Xbox Live gold when on the home screen but all functionality is still working as my Xbox Live subcription has renewed and is active.

I figured this might be an issue with pushing updated account information to the Xbox One as the website and also on my Xbox 360 it is correctly showing 9 years tenure so I'm just watiing patiently for the devs/engineers to fix this.
  4. Ernest VI Win User

Game data gone

Oh and I have a follow up question, I play Fifa 15, I have a team (which was deleted on my 360) but I still use the web app, can I transfer my team onto my Xbox One even if my Xbox 360 data has been deleted.
  5. Nkrdbl One Win User

Lettin my sub expire

I've been an active Xbox Live subscriber since the FIRST Xbox Live BETA test in 2002. A few months ago I renewed my yearly subscription to the service in my anticipation that I would absolutely be purchasing the Xbox One.

Earlier tonight I pre-ordered a PS4 instead. This will be my last year with Xbox Live (on my 360!)
  6. Assassin Nath 3 Win User

Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

my xbox live ran out at some point yesterday so i've deleted my account, re-added it and renewed my xbox live subscription and it all works fine, even though i still had xbox live yesterday
Thema:

I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted

1. I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted - Similar Threads - renewed live subscription

2. Does Xbox Live Streak Reset If Not Renewed?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Xbox Live Streak Reset If Not Renewed?: I have a 17 year streak and am planning on taking a one year break. If I were to not renew my Xbox Live for a year and then resumed it, would my streak go to zero or would it just not count the...
  3. i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew...: i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew your game pass even tho it’s still current what do i do? 078dbd88-dbc6-42f1-b5e4-f7eae839ba33
  4. If I renew my Xbox live game pass all that and still can’t play games what is the issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I renew my Xbox live game pass all that and still can’t play games what is the issue?: I can’t figure out what the issue is with my game 2a9babbf-d593-4cff-8441-4eac19876ca3
  5. Need help - Trying to renew live but error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help - Trying to renew live but error code: Hey all, really need help as I’m out of ideas. I was playing Xbox live no problem before and it’s just expired. So I try to renew live and it’s coming up “Change your MS Store Region. And error...
  6. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa
  7. It says "Looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate" when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says "Looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate" when I...: I'm trying to play a game I haven't played in a few years but when I decided to play it, it comes up with a problem. It wants me to renew my memberships although they have already been renewed and...
  8. WWE 2k16 from games with gold wont load. says looks like you need to renew xbox live gold...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k16 from games with gold wont load. says looks like you need to renew xbox live gold...: WWE 2k16 from games with gold wont load. says looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate 0x803f800f. I have a valid gamepass ultimate sub for the next 2 years! The...
  9. Can you renew your xbox live gold subscription early?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you renew your xbox live gold subscription early?: I have some credit on my account that will expire 5 days before my auto renewal of my Xbox Live account. Is there a way to renew early? My auto renewal is set to be $59.99, and I can't find in the...
  10. I cant renew my xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant renew my xbox live: So when I try to renew the subscription it says there is a error even though I got paid to day and its on that card. e1a7e888-d6bd-4687-b318-1d2147b6ae97