I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

Discus and support I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kass Bird, May 4, 2024.

1. Kass Bird
    Kass Bird Guest

I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen shouldn't pop up anyway because I renewed my game pass ultimate, I've tried turning off my console and restarting it. I'm on a Xbox one s, the white console.

:)

Kass Bird, May 4, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Kass. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry you're having trouble playing online. Let me see how I can assist you.

Does the subscription show in your account settings? Check here: https://account.microsoft.com/services

Also, did you try any troubleshooting steps before contacting us?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Issue with game pass

does he have game pass core or ultimate? If you have Game Pass Console it won't let you play online
  4. Ty phillips Win User

Modern warfare 2 won’t launch

Yes, but I just did the game pass ultimate for 14.99 just to avoid any other problems...as the game centers around online play it makes since now after I've deleted, re downloaded, held the reset button, un plugged it, cursed at it lol. But as soon as I renewed my live ultimate subscription.....let me right in
  5. Dirty Purdie Purdie Win User

Can't play Minecraft online

No, it won't let me play halo either. I have a valid xbox game pass ultimate subscription though
  6. Smwutches Win User

Multiplayer issues on kids account (already changed settings to allow multiplayer and allow join groups)

Does he have Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Regular Game Pass won't allow you to play online.
Thema:

1. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online - Similar Threads - renewed Games Pass

2. Game pass renewal unsuccessfull but funds were deducted :(

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass renewal unsuccessfull but funds were deducted :(: Tthe automatic billing service deducted 79 rand from my account but today I recieved an email stating that the payment was unsuccessfull. I no longer have the funds to renew my subscription as the...
  3. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  4. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  5. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  6. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  7. “looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass”: Almost half of my games won’t work and It says ‘looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass’ I’ve tried booting up dreamlight valley but it’s not even a game pass one and all of my actual game...
  8. Why does Xbox say I need to renew Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox say I need to renew Game Pass?: I was recently gifted 3 months of GamePass Core and tried to play games such as Dead by Daylight, a very popular GamePass Core/GamePass Ultimate required game on Xbox, and it has continuously told...
  9. ''Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass'' even though I never even bought game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ''Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass'' even though I never even bought game pass.: It comes up when I try to play a few of the games that I have 6c0b3bc7-02cf-4422-9e0d-6b7743cfb826
  10. After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...: Keeping this simple to understand My card info expired and i didnt know till the end of this month and it declined the GPU subscription, instantly couldnt connect to any online games. I went in...