I remember a person said that GOOGLE FIBER user should be banned from XBL for life.

Discus and support I remember a person said that GOOGLE FIBER user should be banned from XBL for life. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And if this person get his or her way. What will happen after that? 1f8d66c1-5b16-4a4e-b70f-1c8e8eab310e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dakrkplayer2, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

I remember a person said that GOOGLE FIBER user should be banned from XBL for life.

And if this person get his or her way. What will happen after that?

:)

Dakrkplayer2, Dec 11, 2015
  2. Glu10Free
    Glu10Free Guest
    When is google fiber going to be disallowed from all MM

Complaining about a legitimate issue is one thing, but saying that Microsoft should ban or disallow people with Google Fiber connections is ridiculous. You have no idea if you're playing against someone using Google Fiber. You just assume that since people
    are bullet sponges online that they must be using Google Fiber? It could be YOUR connection or the GAME itself. Lag compensation could be playing a part in this too. I have an average speed of 105+ download, 10+ upload. From what I've read online the average
    speed in the USA is around 20 down, 5 up... So I'm faster than quite a lot of people, should I be banned or disallowed from playing? Google Fiber is only in a few areas so far and I doubt you're running into very many people using the service, and if you did,
    I highly doubt you'd know it.

Glu10Free, Dec 11, 2015
  3. Google FIber & Black Ops 2

Google Fiber was announced back in July, but sounds so cool that I can't wait until the world catches up & starts using speeds that are that fast or faster.

-

-

In any case, I was wondering what you guys thought of Google Fiber & in order to make it appropriate for this forum, how you think something like this would change a game such as Black Ops 2 while playing online? Do you think it wold be better for the user
    of Google Fiber? Worse? About the same? How do you think the game would play if everyone had Google Fiber? Feel free to elaborate.

-

Also, in the off-chance you already have Google Fiber because you're lucky enough to live in Kansas City - please share with us your experiences using Google Fiber, especially if it pertains to Black Ops 2.

Galactic Geek, Dec 11, 2015
  4. NateFSU
    NateFSU Guest

why. why did they say that.

NateFSU, Dec 11, 2015
  5. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    I vaguely remember that thread. I think the mods locked (or deleted) that thread. From what I remember he said people who have a faster Internet connection have an advantage over those who have slower connections. This is a
    stupid idea, which would never be adapted.

If he did end up getting his way, this would be a backwards step.

Dirty Loco, Dec 11, 2015
  6. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest
    Those that have T1 or T3 have a advantage of like a few milliseconds.

GRAW2ROBZ, Dec 12, 2015
  7. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Alas that used to be the case.

Now games are actively attempting to balance people's connections.

As a result those with better connections often have the game working against them in the interest of balancing.

Azrael008uk, Dec 12, 2015
  8. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Nothing like that is going to happen. That just sounds to me like someone with serious jealousy/envy issues. Anyway, fiber is the way the internet is going. It is just the normal progression of things.

Anyway, if a game is running like it should there is no real benefit to the type of circuit being used on the individual internet circuits.

{Parity}, Nov 1, 2018
  9. {Parity} Win User

Nothing like that is going to happen. That just sounds to me like someone with serious jealousy/envy issues. Anyway, fiber is the way the internet is going. It is just the normal progression of things.

Anyway, if a game is running like it should there is no real benefit to the type of circuit being used on the individual internet circuits.
  10. Dirty Loco Win User

I vaguely remember that thread. I think the mods locked (or deleted) that thread. From what I remember he said people who have a faster Internet connection have an advantage over those who have slower connections. This is a
    stupid idea, which would never be adapted.

If he did end up getting his way, this would be a backwards step.
  11. Azrael008uk Win User

Alas that used to be the case.

Now games are actively attempting to balance people's connections.

As a result those with better connections often have the game working against them in the interest of balancing.
  12. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Those that have T1 or T3 have a advantage of like a few milliseconds.
  13. NateFSU Win User

why. why did they say that.
Thema:

1. I remember a person said that GOOGLE FIBER user should be banned from XBL for life. - Similar Threads - remember person said

2. Remember how useless the IGN App for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remember how useless the IGN App for Xbox One?: Does anyone know what is going on? IGN for Xbox is not working. 9ee42ffc-e740-498d-ba96-4151d8541dde
  3. Remember how useless the Smosh App for Xbox One is?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remember how useless the Smosh App for Xbox One is?: When I launched Smosh I get an error saying that the Smosh server is not available. Does anyone know what is going on? 7b68dc84-0d25-47f5-9964-effc89cb67ea
  4. Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?: When I launched Atari: Game Over on my Xbox 360, I got an error saying that Atari: Game Over isn't available. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? d81c9197-f841-48ed-aa1d-8e69234696e0
  5. Wow, the Xbox remembers up to ten wireless networks now in Alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Wow, the Xbox remembers up to ten wireless networks now in Alpha ring: Just found it out reading the last release notes. submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  7. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  8. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  9. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  10. Don’t remember my email address

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t remember my email address: I can’t remember my email i used for my Xbox 93bada1f-fb65-4485-94c5-a8a91d572edf