I regret buying Xbox Game Pass.

Discus and support I regret buying Xbox Game Pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I regret buying Xbox Game Pass. 60f873fa-60f6-40c9-9838-e2a5ca4ab122 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TePesa, Dec 26, 2023.

1. TePesa
    TePesa Guest

:)

TePesa, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Mr Skittles 420 Win User

Crimson Map Pack worth buying?

I regret buying the war games pass.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there TePesa, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you wish, you can request a refund for the subscription through the following procedure:

1. Go to the following link, which contains a form you need to fill out with the required information:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

2. In the field where they ask you which item you want a refund for, please write the full name of the subscription. You can find the order number for the purchase on this website:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

3. After you've filled out the form and submitted it, you will receive an email with the decision regarding your refund request within a maximum of 72 hours.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

DLC Characters

Nope, just buy the Season Pass. You will not regret it.
  5. gameshoes3003 Win User

Biggest Game Regrets

My first regret would be getting convinced by my sibling to buy an Xbox 360.

This would then lead me to buying Modern Warfare 2 as my first game - another regret.

This would then lead me to pre-ordering Splinter Cell V, Fable III and Halo Reach - more regrets.

Then I bought Call of Duty Black Ops - another regret.

Knowing that I have to buy another Xbox 360 game in order not to stay bored... I regret myself.

My Korean Dramas just don't come out fast enough!!!!!
  6. HabsCen10ial Win User

Biggest Game Regrets

I regret buying Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Thema:

1. I regret buying Xbox Game Pass. - Similar Threads - regret buying Game

2. I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too: Bought a 20 dollar gift and I bought robux and I wasn’t too sure about it and I disided that it wasn’t worth it and I didn’t want the robux any more. I tried refunding it but they declined and I...
  3. I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...: Please help me I regret it and want to put everything back to normal 60e4c7bc-7ec0-4698-ae52-b32ed3e8da42
  4. Regret Xbox Gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regret Xbox Gamertag change: [img] So about a week ago I changed my gamertag to Tadzoid and currently feel like changing it back to Tonnyyyyyyyyy. Unfortunately Xbox charector limit is 12, so I cannot change it back. It’s...
  5. Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!)

in XBoX on Windows
    Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!): I don't know. If I'm being Superstitious or I'm right. But, I have never been the same Competitive PC Gamer ever since I stopped using WMO. Everything about this mouse shape, clicks, design, and...
  6. I regret exchanging points for an xbox live gold subscription. Is there a time limit on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I regret exchanging points for an xbox live gold subscription. Is there a time limit on the...: The best time to use it would be during the Christmas Holidays. Is it possible? I spent at least 5 months writing gibberish on Bing and doing the quizzes. I really don't want to waste 6800 points....
  7. Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?: My series to trigger stops don’t work have never worked the rubber covers for the trigger stop keeps falling off my left stick wanders forward all the time they refuse to warrantee its like a...
  8. Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret: So first off I regret my decision to ever try to use the Infections via Theatre Mode on Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Before that I was in a modded lobby and I got the All Achievement infection...
  9. Regret buying Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regret buying Xbox one X: ive called customer support multiple times about a variety of problems. Today, my xbox would not turn on for 20 minutes. Once i gave up, the console randomly turns on 5 minutes later then crashes...
  10. We regret to inform you that we were not unable to reinstate the purchase eligibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    We regret to inform you that we were not unable to reinstate the purchase eligibility: IM not sure what happen when i was trying to buy something with my debit card i got a message saying the should contact xbox support then i talk to a support agent after i was done a day later i...