I REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH A hotmail.co.uk EMAIL ADDRESS BUT MADE A TYPO - HELP ME ACCESS...

Discus and support I REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH A hotmail.co.uk EMAIL ADDRESS BUT MADE A TYPO - HELP ME ACCESS... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, please help. Many, many months ago, I set up an Activision Gaming Account for which I have played many hours of gaming and also spent hundreds... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CalumMcGregor1, Dec 14, 2021.

1. I REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH A hotmail.co.uk EMAIL ADDRESS BUT MADE A TYPO - HELP ME ACCESS...

Hello, please help.

Many, many months ago, I set up an Activision Gaming Account for which I have played many hours of gaming and also spent hundreds of pounds!

Unfortunately, at the time of registering the account, I registered it with the email address which I thought was mine, however I have since realised that when trying to migrate from XBOX to PC for gaming, I made a typo!

Now I cannot change the registered email address on the Activision Account because it needs to be verified, which is impossible to do as it doesn't exist and also it is a hotmail.co.uk account.

I need some support from Microsoft or people with the know how to help me create the email account. I personally have a hotmail.co.uk email address so it surely is still possible.

Many thanks,

Calum

:)

CalumMcGregor1, Dec 14, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH A hotmail.co.uk EMAIL ADDRESS BUT MADE A TYPO - HELP ME ACCESS...