I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

Discus and support I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours cb598c27-79a8-492c-bd39-5aa6e314499a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Akash Akash1, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Akash Akash1
    Akash Akash1 Guest

I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours

:)

Akash Akash1, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

It takes at least 3 to 5 business days to receive a refund after it's been approved and there is a delay in receiving refunds currently.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Refunds

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Brayden, requested a refund and had the request approved, they usually respond within 72 hours and if the refund has been approved it does not take long until the amount is in your account, if the purchase has been made with debit card or credit the valo takes longer to return to your account for causes of the financial system.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Game not in my account after refund denial

Hello again, what may have happened was some system failure between approving and executing your refund, and the system has automatically removed the license from your account.

The system is fully automated, wait until it makes updates, however even after approved the refund takes up to 48 hours to be made, and if the purchase has been made on your credit card the amount will only appear in the next billing period.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

refund issue

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Xbox, how are you today? Hope you're well.

The refund works that way, after the refund request is made, it can be approved or not, after approved, you receive a notification that your refund request has been approved and Microsoft asks for 7 days to actually refund the amount spent.

When the refund is made, you are also notified via email, and from then on, Microsoft asks for up to 3 business days for the amount to appear for you, however, if the purchase was made using your credit card, the refund will be available on your credit card bill within 7 business days at max.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Refunded money or money transactions

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey AplioLion, how are you today? Hope you're well.

The refund works that way, after the refund request is made, it can be approved or not, after approved, you receive a notification that your refund request has been approved and Microsoft asks for 7 days to actually refund the amount spent.

When the refund is made, you are also notified via email, and from then on, Microsoft asks for up to 3 business days for the amount to appear for you, however, if the purchase was made using your credit card, the refund will be available on your credit card bill within 7 business days at max.
Thema:

1. I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours - Similar Threads - refunded yesterday approved

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  8. Yesterday I was charged full price for a game that is on sale. My request for a refund was...

in XboX Insiders
    Yesterday I was charged full price for a game that is on sale. My request for a refund was...: Yesterday I bought Yakuza Like A Dragon via my cell phone. The game is on sale for $47.99 CAD, with Gold. I have Gold. When I got home, I checked my email and saw I was charged the full price of...
  9. Please refund items refunded from my tesco card today and yesterday they have been taken...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please refund items refunded from my tesco card today and yesterday they have been taken...: My bank details have been remembered on my grandsons account without my consent and have been used today. Please cancel anything that has been purchased on Lewis Trelfords account or I need to...
  10. Refund? After purchasing game yesterday?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund? After purchasing game yesterday?: Is It possible to get a refund? Yesterday I purchased a Digital Download on Xbox Market store for the game "Grand Theft Auto 5". Now after playing It for about a hour or two I soon started to...