I refunded vbucks but I still have the items

Discus and support I refunded vbucks but I still have the items in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought some Vbucks on fortnite but refunded them but I still have the vbucks. I did the refund 2 and a half weeks ago. What do I do. I heard about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rylan Stubblefield, Dec 15, 2023.

1. I refunded vbucks but I still have the items

I bought some Vbucks on fortnite but refunded them but I still have the vbucks. I did the refund 2 and a half weeks ago. What do I do. I heard about this and the other questions said it takes 3-5 days. Mine was been taking 17 days.

:)

Rylan Stubblefield, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Rylan,

If the issue is reported it will be investigated for resolution. To answer your question, resolution will be delayed if they do not get enough report about this.

Have a great day!

Regards,

3. Rylan Stubblefield Win User

What if I don't report it in? What will happen?
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Rylan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It is possible that the refund did not go through well. This looks like you need to report this to the Fortnite Support. As this requires to be checked by their team - Epic Games Support.

The refund usually takes up to 3 - 5 business days on the store you have purchased the item. However, it depends on the bank when will they release the amount. If you have waited long enough then, please contact the game support.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. wesley faber Win User

I still have a refunded item.

Most appreciated. This had me a little worried.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I still have a refunded item.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Wesley

The best option in this case if you already received the money is contact Epic support and ask them to delete the items. (https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us)

In the meantime, if you received vbucks or similar currency please don't use them until they remove the items from your account. Because if you do that you're going to end with negative currency
Thema:

1. I refunded vbucks but I still have the items - Similar Threads - refunded vbucks still

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  8. i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...: My vbucks was all gone this morning 5c909165-f530-42ba-897d-913049edded1
  9. I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...: Please help me I regret it and want to put everything back to normal 60e4c7bc-7ec0-4698-ae52-b32ed3e8da42
  10. Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card: I bought a 20$ Fortnite gift card but when I put in the code it was wrong I tried to redo the entire thing but it wouldn’t let me c4e8a375-707a-428d-84fb-e2afb5d2b566