I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.

Discus and support I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So days back I bought both Batman Arkham knight bundle and injustice 2 +mortal kombat 11 with dlc bundle as well for 9.99 both and I refunded the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gb Rey, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Gb Rey
    Gb Rey Guest

I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.

So days back I bought both Batman Arkham knight bundle and injustice 2 +mortal kombat 11 with dlc bundle as well for 9.99 both and I refunded the injustice and mortals kombat bundle in the sixth of January and I still haven’t gotten my cash back and I also refunded the Batman Arkham bundle and still haven’t my cash back for that one as well and I got curious as too why

:)

Gb Rey, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Gb Rey Win User

I used Microsoft account balance
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Gb, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please keep in mind that the time it takes for refunds to be reflected after the refund is approved is generally between 3 to 5 business days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are non-business days).

If the game refund was approved on January 6th then only approximately 4 business days have passed so far, so you will surely receive the refund in your account soon.

You can confirm this information by going to the following link under the "Games & apps" section:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...r-refund-81629012-aa4f-f48b-2394-8596f415072b

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Yes it takes 49 hours for approval

Once approved it takes 3-5 business days for your bank to receive it

And it's whenever the bank proccess it
  5. HelpSav Win User

I want a [mod removed] refund

I contacted them immediately after I was on the support line with Microsoft which was like a month ago maybe two months ago and I still haven’t gotten a reply back which is when I put in the request for a refund
  6. Dirty Diggers69 Win User

Fifa 22 points refund

Hi, it’s been several days now and almost 3-4 weeks so I requested a refund and I still haven’t had my money back. I also still haven’t received an email back from the refund email I got sent a while back, at this point I can’t see myself ever getting the money back. Is there nothing else I can do to contact Xbox/ea?
Thema:

1. I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back. - Similar Threads - refunded games couple

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know: I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back but since it was at discount at the time i...
  6. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  7. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  8. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  9. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  10. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...