I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.

Discus and support I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. I bought the game on November 26, and then I realized that the account was wrong and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doruk Atalay İpek, Dec 17, 2023.

1. I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.

Hello I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. I bought the game on November 26, and then I realized that the account was wrong and I started a refund request. The request was approved, but unfortunately I couldn't get a refund and I can't reach you anywhere. Your online service doesn't handle these matters. Can you help me?

:)

Doruk Atalay İpek, Dec 17, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Tomm, recommends the following steps for a solution.

According to her description, she is trying to update Minecraft on her Xbox console and is unable to do so due to the message that the game cannot be updated. Let us check and see what we can do to help you resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask a few questions to help us further isolate the problem.

1. What is the Minecraft edition installed from the Xbox One console?

2. Which console can't update the Minecraft game? Is it the Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

3. Have you tried contacting Minecraft support to check if they have updates available?

In the meantime, you can check out the different edition of Minecraft and check if there is an update available for the game.

Different editions of Minecraft | Minecraft Help [Please note that this topic is written in English; translations may be required for clarity.]

We wait your answer. Please let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarification of our description, by sending us a reply.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com//help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I hope to be of great help to solve your problem.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I didn't receive my money back. Refund

4. Mauricio Uzbelger Win User

Ok.

Thanks so how I do that .? I'm from Israel.

Thanks again. 😃
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Mauricio. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that you haven't received your refund, when was your refund request processed? Check your email inbox to confirm the date.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. [EX] Win User

Hi Mauricio,

a refund shouldn't take longer than a week (if paid with credit card).

If it's longer than a week you should request a call back from the support of your region.

Since this is a community forum none of us has access to your account and billing infos.
Thema:

1. I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. - Similar Threads - refunded game didn't

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...: I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a week what do i do 6ce6abc7-daed-4abc-9df9-e35928712af6
  6. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  7. I refunded my Xbox game pass but I didn't get my money back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I refunded my Xbox game pass but I didn't get my money back: I cancelled it it says refunded but I haven't gotten my money back 2fa2d328-2f8c-4985-9594-1fb5ce6d784a
  8. Refund denied even though I didn't buy the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied even though I didn't buy the game: So recently someone used my account to buy a game with the $70 I put on my account. The person who bought the game also played it a little bit I guess because when I tried to get a refund I was...
  9. Refund for Game I didn't purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund for Game I didn't purchase: My Microsoft Account was hacked and someone bought a game on my account. I was able to reset my password and cancel the subscription but the initial charge is still out there. How do I go about...
  10. is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought: hi, i recently checked my Microsoft account, and saw under transactions, that i had been paying for Xbox game pass the last 5 month, without knowing. i hope i can get a refund if it is possible,...