I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.

Discus and support I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help. cfbadd80-7476-42e7-931d-3519db9f4ea7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Abdu Matoug, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Abdu Matoug
    Abdu Matoug Guest

I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.

Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help.

:)

Abdu Matoug, Sep 25, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. RoëlKonings Win User

Why can't I buy MW2 for PC?!

I've come across a post you made: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/refund-of-money-in-microsoft-account/4239d2c6-7e81-45dc-a8e6-ef88fd94b3c5

Is it possible if I bought something with my balance and then refund it to get refunded in a gift card for example? I don't necessarily need to get refunded in money. If a gift card is possible I would be helped tremendously! :)
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Refund Denied, how do I dispute this?

Hello, I recently purchased VC for the new NBA 2K24 game, however, I accidentally purchased too much for too much money and can’t afford it. I had already spent the VC when I realized, and my refund request was denied. I desperately need this money back, please help. I can’t find a way to contact a human over this issue and just really need some help in getting this money back. Thanks.
    If youve already spent the VC then im sorry to tell you but your chances of getting a refund are slim to none.

If you hadn't already spent it you may have been able to get a refund but not if its already been spent.

• For single-use items (like consumables and in-game currency), your request is likely eligible only if the consumable was not redeemed or used.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
  5. dulfygoat Win User

I bought vbucks on fortnite. They aren't showing up!

I bought 20 dollars worth of vbucks and they are not showing up l contacted epic they said I bought the vbucks through the Microsoft account l have to contact Xbox for a refund l bought the item 3 times again and l ran out of refunds now l can’t get a refund at all please help me
  6. StemmedMage63 Win User

Microsoft havn't given me my money after refund was approved 1 month ago

I called my bank and they there has been no refund sent through. I need a refund reciept to prove there was a refund but I wasn't sent one by microsoft beacause most likely no refund was ever given.

This is not the service I expect from microsoft, something like this should rarely happen.

I was approved for a refund so I want my money back.
Thema:

1. I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money. - Similar Threads - refunded something Microsoft

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  6. Something was refunded without my consent how would I get it back or anything else

in XBoX on Windows
    Something was refunded without my consent how would I get it back or anything else: So on Fortnite one of my bundles was refunded when I myself did not refund I have contacted epic games support and they told me to contact this support line 829a9c96-3d5d-4d5b-8599-45e31e92bcc3
  7. I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...: I have bought virtual currency which I was intended on looking at instead of actually buying it, which I asked a refund right after I bought it. It's been over a work of the refund being approved...
  8. What if i didn't mean to refund something and want my money back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if i didn't mean to refund something and want my money back?: I purchased a game for $60.00 dollars and i accidentally refunded and only $10.00 came to card but the other 50.00 didn't come in Microsoft credit's because that's how i bought it but i didn't...
  9. I have requested a refund for something I have not purchased on Xbox but they have denied...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have requested a refund for something I have not purchased on Xbox but they have denied...: I haven’t not made a purchase on Xbox but I have had my refund denied is there any way I can get this refund back 82bc78ae-6eec-4d71-b190-1734791053c1
  10. I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it: Well basically I just needed to refund it because I bought it on the wrong account will I be able to still get my money back? 844d6961-410a-44f9-b5dc-e8bdc72bcf5e