i refunded my stuff on fortnite and i didnt lose it and i tried it again but i didnt lose...

Discus and support i refunded my stuff on fortnite and i didnt lose it and i tried it again but i didnt lose... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can u just reset my credits and give me £40 back 9b4c89cc-ae35-4b2a-90e5-e854ff26ef73 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Lin4, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Jason Lin4
    Jason Lin4 Guest

i refunded my stuff on fortnite and i didnt lose it and i tried it again but i didnt lose...

can u just reset my credits and give me £40 back

:)

Jason Lin4, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

i refunded my stuff on fortnite and i didnt lose it and i tried it again but i didnt lose my £40 credits on xbox so can you just give me 40 credits back

Hey Jason!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, you used the £40 refund from Fortnite to purchase an in-game item from Fortnite, is that correct?

You can request a refund via the Xbox refund web form here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

After submitting the request, your refund will be accommodated within 72 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Jason Lin4 Win User

i refunded my stuff on fortnite and i didnt lose it and i tried it again but i didnt lose my £40 credits on xbox so can you just give me 40 credits back

i refunded it but i still have the stuff i still bought before
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

I do appreciate your honesty. It would be best to have you contact the game developer Epic Games for further assistance since this is an in-game refund issue. You can contact them here at this link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/technical-...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Jason Lin4 Win User

i dont know if i would get in trouble
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

You're welcome! If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating, and have a great day!
Thema:

1. i refunded my stuff on fortnite and i didnt lose it and i tried it again but i didnt lose... - Similar Threads - refunded stuff fortnite

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. I refunded a pack for WWE2k22 game when I installed WWE2k22 back all of my stuff was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a pack for WWE2k22 game when I installed WWE2k22 back all of my stuff was...: i don't know how to upload a picture i made this problem on my xbox series S c3581ff5-2e46-403a-80f3-198d90c80d12
  8. Support team wasted my calls trying to get help on refund stuff how can I report my call so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support team wasted my calls trying to get help on refund stuff how can I report my call so...: Support team wasted my calls trying to get help on refund stuff how can I report my call so it can be 8b431768-11b8-433f-9e12-4ff927188fcc
  9. Is there a work around the yearly refund stuff?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a work around the yearly refund stuff?: Personally its really stupid, some times you get something you'd think is good then it ends up being terrible and or is completely different than its description, so there shouldn't be a limit to...
  10. How do i refund my gift cards with out going through a bunch of virtial stuff

in XboX Insiders
    How do i refund my gift cards with out going through a bunch of virtial stuff: So i just bought that little 3 pack of 20$ gift cards and i did not know you coulden redeem multiple gift cards at purchase and now 2 of them dont work and the last one i gave to my brother please...