I refunded a pack for WWE2k22 game when I installed WWE2k22 back all of my stuff was...

Discus and support I refunded a pack for WWE2k22 game when I installed WWE2k22 back all of my stuff was... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i don't know how to upload a picture i made this problem on my xbox series S c3581ff5-2e46-403a-80f3-198d90c80d12 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aizen Pino, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Aizen Pino
    Aizen Pino Guest

I refunded a pack for WWE2k22 game when I installed WWE2k22 back all of my stuff was...

i don't know how to upload a picture i made this problem on my xbox series S

:)

Aizen Pino, Sep 9, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I refunded a pack for WWE2k22 game when I installed WWE2k22 back all of my stuff was unavailable i cant even go on to creations it said all of the different modes will be greyed out.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I refunded a pack for WWE2k22 game when I installed WWE2k22 back all of my stuff was unavailable i cant even go on to creations it said all of the different modes will be greyed out.

Hello Aizen Pino,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, you're experiencing issues with WWE 2k22 game on your Xbox Series S. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

It sounds like your game data may have been corrupted or lost during the refund process. We would like to recommend these steps for you to try:

1. Clear the cache on your Xbox Series S by pressing and holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds before plugging it back in and turning it on.

2. Check if the game data is still available on your Xbox Series S. To do this, go to "My games & apps" and select the game. Then, go to "Manage game & add-ons" and check if the game data is still there.

3. If the game data is still missing, you may need to reinstall the game. To do this, go to "My games & apps" and select the game. Then, go to "Manage game & add-ons" and select "Uninstall all". Once the game is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from the Microsoft Store.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Wwe2k22

Hi Leonfaulkner1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Sorry but you haven't mentioned exactly what happens when you try to install it but you could try this to start

Please perform a power cycle reset, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

Restart your Xbox console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

In your games list, focus on a game, press the Menu button on your controller, select Manage game and add-ons, select the game box in the upper right corner of the screen, then choose Manage installation on [drive name]. This will show a list of items including the base game and any available add-ons or game features. Select the checkbox for each item you want to install (or uncheck to uninstall), and then select Save changes.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Wwe2k22

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MichaelMuriel, by your description I take what is playing on the console, if you have not tried any procedures, try the procedures below.

First this one

The first is a cache cleanup:

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

5. Test the game

If not work, try this other procedure below.

by your description I take what is playing on the console, if walks has not tried any procedures, try the procedures below.

First this

The first is a cache cleanup:

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

5. Test the game

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Lost ALL WWE2k22 Progress!?

Hello TrickedTrain75, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your progress.

I know 2K can help with lost players but am unsure about progress. However, it's always worth a shot. Please give them a try at https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us
Thema:

1. I refunded a pack for WWE2k22 game when I installed WWE2k22 back all of my stuff was... - Similar Threads - refunded pack WWE2k22

2. Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4: I bought something by accident is there a way to refund it? 757bf5f9-8083-420c-844e-b58b368c7fd1
  3. I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident: I bought a pack on Fortnite and I thought it was the one I wanted but I bought it and it wasn't the one I thought I was buying so I go to refund it and it says you have used up you're refunds yet...
  4. I need a refund on the fortnite crew pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund on the fortnite crew pack: I bought the crew pack like 2 days ago and a changed my mind and i need a refund 800f9ba8-9e9f-4812-8fcc-5cc8621c5305
  5. I wanna refund Minty legends pack i bought it last December tho can i still refund it

in XBoX on Windows
    I wanna refund Minty legends pack i bought it last December tho can i still refund it: Hello Microsoft, id like to refund The fortnite minty legends pack ccd7cdf8-5a27-4a46-b31c-a381cccb2284
  6. never received my battery pack or refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    never received my battery pack or refund: hi, I ordered a rechargeable battery for my controller but never received it, DHL says it was returned to sender on the 12th of December , but I didn't receive a refund either . so i just paid...
  7. refund of endo starter pack rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund of endo starter pack rocket league: i bought endo starter pack in rocket league i thought it was for pc when i went to redeem it for pc platform i.e. steam or epic games,it didnt work so i redeemed on my microsoft account it worked,...
  8. modern warfare multiplayer pack corrupt data - want refund or fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare multiplayer pack corrupt data - want refund or fix: I have bought call of duty modern warfare TWICE now! First time the disc and second time DLC. It is still showing that the multiplayer data pack is corrupt and can't install. Therefore I am out...
  9. Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?: Minecraft for Xbox One physical copy was purchased at Xmas which included the Starters Pack add on, the Creators Pack add on and 1000 Mine Coins. All three were redeemed with their codes on my...
  10. Refund for Caped Crusader Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for Caped Crusader Pack: I never received a confirmation email after I requested a refund. The Xbox page where I made the request went blank! It never redirected me to a different page & I never got a confirmation email...