I refunded a game yesterday and the request was approved almost immediately. How come I...

Discus and support I refunded a game yesterday and the request was approved almost immediately. How come I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I refunded a game yesterday that was approved really quickly and normally the money would be back in my account by now but it isn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Oldspice3706, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Oldspice3706
    Oldspice3706 Guest

I refunded a game yesterday and the request was approved almost immediately. How come I...

So I refunded a game yesterday that was approved really quickly and normally the money would be back in my account by now but it isn’t

:)

Oldspice3706, Nov 7, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

I refunded a game yesterday and the request was approved almost immediately. How come I don’t see my money back yet? Normally it is

Depends

What payment method did you use

If creditcard or bank card then contacting support won't work

You have to check account.Microsoft.com if it says issued then it's our if xboxes hands and in the hands of your bank and no customer service can't help

Depending om where you are in the world vs the us 5-7 business days for the us

2 weeks for North america

Upto 30 days international

PayPal or prepaid creditcard 60-90 days as per the card agreement

Only ms account balance is instant

As per your card holder agreement even if you expect a refund you are still responsible for minimum payment while you wair
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I refunded a game yesterday and the request was approved almost immediately. How come I don’t see my money back yet? Normally it is

Sometimes it can take a few days for the money to go through. Wait a few days, if the refund hasn't gone through by then, contact Xbox Support, and they should be able to help you.
  4. iccccceman Win User

COD Modern Warfare won’t launch

Does anyone have a solution? I just bought this yesterday and can't even get into the game. Just closed immediately on start up. I've went ahead and already requested a refund.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello You sent me 8 thousand Iraqi dinars and I don't know why Can you tell me please why you sent me this money. Thanks

The refunds can take time to come through, once requested and approved, they should not be spent.
  6. Smwutches Win User

For a horizon 5 standard edition Pre order problem

Thema:

1. I refunded a game yesterday and the request was approved almost immediately. How come I... - Similar Threads - refunded game yesterday

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know: I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back but since it was at discount at the time i...
  6. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  7. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  8. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  9. Yesterday I was charged full price for a game that is on sale. My request for a refund was...

in XboX Insiders
    Yesterday I was charged full price for a game that is on sale. My request for a refund was...: Yesterday I bought Yakuza Like A Dragon via my cell phone. The game is on sale for $47.99 CAD, with Gold. I have Gold. When I got home, I checked my email and saw I was charged the full price of...
  10. Refund? After purchasing game yesterday?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund? After purchasing game yesterday?: Is It possible to get a refund? Yesterday I purchased a Digital Download on Xbox Market store for the game "Grand Theft Auto 5". Now after playing It for about a hour or two I soon started to...