I refunded 2k24 and want to buy it again, would I still have the content i had before...

Discus and support I refunded 2k24 and want to buy it again, would I still have the content i had before... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I refunded 2k24 but i want to play it again and was wondering if i could still access the content I had before refunding... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vibe 44, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Vibe 44
    Vibe 44 Guest

I refunded 2k24 and want to buy it again, would I still have the content i had before...

I refunded 2k24 but i want to play it again and was wondering if i could still access the content I had before refunding

:)

Vibe 44, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I refunded 2k24 and want to buy it again, would I still have the content i had before refunding?

Hi there Vibe, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you're referring to the progress in your game, then yes, if you repurchase it, you should be able to continue your progress without any issues because it is saved in the Xbox cloud and synchronizes each time the game is launched.

If you're referring to other types of content, you should still have them, as long as you haven't refunded those as well.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. FBI-Van In-Your-Yard Win User

What do I do when I bought a game and the money came out of my account, but I didn’t receive the game?

But if I still want the game do I have to refund and buy it again?

-sorry just confused
  4. Ashton Clines Win User

I requested a refund for 2k24

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  5. Bradley Henry Win User

I got the wrong one I wanted Xbox one version
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Don Pablo1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you have requested refund for the digital game purchased and wanted to know of you can cancel your refund requested. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

Digital games refund request is handled by our online Refund's team by submitting the online web form. You can check the status of your request by signing in your Microsoft account through this link: Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support

If the refund request is approved, you'll see it being processed on your Microsoft account, and you'll no longer be able to access the digital game product. Refunds may take several business days or longer to appear in your account, so you may want to check with your financial institution to understand when the applicable payment method will be credited.

If you wish to get the game again, you can purchase it again in Microsoft Store. We provide digital game product refunds as part of a consistent and reliable buying experience. However, if it appears refunds are being abused, we reserve the right to stop offering refunds except where legally required.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. I refunded 2k24 and want to buy it again, would I still have the content i had before... - Similar Threads - refunded 2k24 buy

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  8. How can I get a refund for this (preordered) digital 2k24 25th Anniversary Edition for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a refund for this (preordered) digital 2k24 25th Anniversary Edition for...: I purchased the 2k24 Pre-order 25th Anniversary Edition. The only reason I purchased this version was the bonus of the 2x16 level skips per season. After launch I noticed I had not received this...
  9. My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded: may I please be refunded . My son bought VC without my permission. He also used all of the VC I got for pre ordering the game, I would like that back too please thank you....
  10. I requested a refund for 2k24

in XBoX Accessibility
    I requested a refund for 2k24: I requested a refund for 2k24 bundle because I wanted to get just next gen but I want to cancel my request is that an option? f5f27f7b-76f5-46bb-a6c9-d66ab604eacc