I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

Discus and support I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ruthlesss_247, May 28, 2024.

1. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the capes section. I'm on the PS4.

:)

Ruthlesss_247, May 28, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

TikTok and Twitch Minecraft capes aren't showin up in my skin editor. What do I do?

As stated on the Minecraft website, the capes are not available for Java Edition yet.

"Both the Twitch and TikTok capes are available for Bedrock Edition now, and will be in Java Edition by July 8. "

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. - AJ - Win User

Why haven't I gotten my Minecraft tiktok cape yet?

Hi, Mattias! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with the TikTok cape.

Just like the "Redeem TikTok 15 days of Minecraft" section, using the "Redeem your Java & bedrock edition on PC" section of the Minecraft Redeem website would have taken you to the Microsoft Redeem website, which is still the correct way to redeem the 15th-anniversary codes.

The Twitch and TikTok 15th anniversary capes are currently only available in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, with them coming to Java Edition by July 8.

If your code was successfully redeemed and the cape has not shown up in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I'd suggest:

• Restarting the game and your device.

• Making sure the Microsoft Account you used to redeem the code is the same one you are using to play Minecraft. The redemption of this cape should be showing on your Microsoft Account's order history at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If that doesn't work, it would be best to contact the game's dedicated support team for further assistance.

Minecraft Support can be reached at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

Best regards.
  4. - AJ - Win User

Minecraft Account Issue with Cape Redemption

Hi, Mr.Quazi Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues locating your capes.

- To clarify, are these capes showing on your Microsoft Account's Order History? you can see this at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If they are, it means they were successfully redeemed.

- May I ask which version of Minecraft you are playing? Currently, the Twitch and TikTok capes are only available in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, but they will be in Java Edition by July 8.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  5. - AJ - Win User

Hey i redeemed the twitch cape and i have proof of purchase but it isnt appearing in my cape collection nor in the change your skin on the minecraft net

Hi, Marcel! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues locating your cape.

The Twitch and TikTok 15th anniversary capes are currently only available in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, with them coming to Java Edition by July 8.

If your code was successfully redeemed and the cape has not shown up in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I'd suggest:

• Restarting the game and your device.
    • Making sure the Microsoft Account you used to redeem the code is the same one you are using to play Minecraft. The redemption of this cape should be showing on your Microsoft Account's order history at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If that doesn't work, it would be best to contact the game's dedicated support team for further assistance.

Minecraft Support can be reached at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

Best regards.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

Hi John. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. May I ask which cape you're trying to use in Minecraft Java Edition?

Note that both the Twitch and TikTok capes are available for Bedrock Edition now, but won't be in Java Edition until July 8.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

1. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape... - Similar Threads - redeemed code tiktok

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  7. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  8. Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?: its giving my a error Microsoft Rewards points are only redeemable in the country/region they are earned in. im using a UK account and i live in iceland. 35be3616-c2d0-460c-bd6b-57bc6fa801cc
  9. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  10. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.: When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another...