I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do

Discus and support I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed my moutian dew code and it said i got the gamepass but I cant play rainbow six siege what do i do 3cc349cd-868a-483d-a6e7-aa8f750dae4e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dead 666, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Dead 666
    Dead 666 Guest

I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do

I redeemed my moutian dew code and it said i got the gamepass but I cant play rainbow six siege what do i do

:)

Dead 666, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To check your redeemed Game Pass. To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

1. Make sure that you are signed in to the correct Microsoft account that you used to redeem the code. Please use this link: Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions.

2. If it shows that you have an active subscription, try signing out and then signing back in to your account.

3. If you still can't access your Game Pass subscription, please check the site, if you redeemed the code already - DoritosDewRockstar.com

For issues with the code, please check more details here: DoritosDewRockstar.com.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. DanFromASDA Win User

Can I play minecraft on xbox one for free if I own minecraft for pc?

I used the code it gave me and i used it on the right email (my xbox acount email) but it didnt give me the game and i cant download it for free despite the code going through now when i try to re-use the code again because it didnt work the first time
    it says code already redeemed to my email but i stilldont have the game. I am currently playing it of the game pass but i expires soon
  4. shaquillexp3 Win User

Redeeming a previously used code - Xbox one

seejust the other day i redeem a code and it didnt work but it worked for the xbox360 but i redeem it on a xbox one on my xbox one and it is a xbox one code. what should i do microsoft? i need help with my code.
  5. Rostom L Win User

What to do if the game didnt give me a trophy

Hi Husk37!

If it said that you're gonna get trophies after completing the game, it may not arrive right away because all achievements are being validated by the Xbox network and could take up to 72 hours. I suggest that you wait and see within 72 hours.

Thank you,
  6. joseph Hulett Win User

Why is my code for MTN dew halo not working :(

I know they give you a single point to redeem on like game skin and stuff so by actually redeeming that point does that in turn send of the game pass code to you? What I'm saying is like you redeem a skin and then have to use it to your gamertag and then maybe once done it recognizes your gamertag with the redeem skins and then sees your email you used to sign upon the Xbox Mtn Dew/Rockstar/Doritos and it is linked to your gamertag so then it finally send it out?

I hope that made sense. I hope that would be the issue.
Thema:

1. I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do - Similar Threads - redeemed moutian dew

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  6. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  7. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  8. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  9. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  10. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2