I redeemed my minecraft windows 10 edition code but i cant download the game

Discus and support I redeemed my minecraft windows 10 edition code but i cant download the game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i apparently redeemed the code 1 year ago, but when i log in to the same microsoft account, i can't download thye game, it only gives me the option to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TrollPlayBR, May 30, 2018.

1. TrollPlayBR
    TrollPlayBR Guest

i apparently redeemed the code 1 year ago, but when i log in to the same microsoft account, i can't download thye game, it only gives me the option to buy it.

:)

TrollPlayBR, May 30, 2018
  2. razorlaser99
    razorlaser99 Guest
    Game Installation Help

So I had installed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my computer and I want to install it on my laptop that I am using now. However, it will not allow me to download it, I have tried different accounts I could have redeemed my code I got for owning Minecraft
    before the windows 10 edition came out. Essentially, I can't download/install the full game even though I have redeemed the code for it.

razorlaser99, May 30, 2018
  3. DahirME
    DahirME Guest
    I can't get minecraft windows 10 version

I want to try minecraft windows 10 version, i bought minecraft java edition a long time ago and i never redeem my code of minecraft windows 10 edition, now that i want to do i can't, when i put the code of Mojang page this is what happen

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

DahirME, May 30, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i download minecraft windows after the code has been redeemed

2. redeemed windows 10 version but still asks to buy full game

3. reedemed minecraft code but still says to buy full game