I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...

Discus and support I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two separate years. Your system will only allow me to redeem one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nanc yes The Best, Nov 4, 2023.

1. I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...

I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two separate years. Your system will only allow me to redeem one year. How can I get my points back?

:)

Nanc yes The Best, Nov 4, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two separate years. Your system will only allow me to redeem one year. How can I get my points back?

Hello Nanc Y, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

Contact Microsoft Rewards Support: If points were deducted from your account without your permission, the best place to get help with the problem is Microsoft Rewards Support. They can refund the points or give you more details about your case

Visit your rewards page: Sign in to your Microsoft account and navigate to your rewards page. Here, you can see how many points you have and if you have reached your goal for the month

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned.
    One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  5. Oraclea Win User

badlands rewards

Hi, for this promotion, my option to redeem the 3 months of Game Pass arrived as one of the items that could be redeemed (for 0 points) in the "Redeem" section of
    my Microsoft Rewards page. Once redeemed, I got the code in an email to my Xbox/Microsoft Rewards account email address.

I'd check to see if you have the option to redeem it there, and then contact
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Support
    if you don't see it there. Hope that helps!
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Help! Microsoft Giftcard Question

Hello Timothy, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

When you redeem a gift card using the Microsoft Rewards program, you're not going to receive a redeemable code. Instead, once you redeem the reward you're going to see the balance directly in your Microsoft account

You can check the balance by visiting the next link
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments
Thema:

I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...

1. I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two... - Similar Threads - redeemed Microsoft rewards

2. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  3. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  4. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  5. Microsoft rewards not redeeming

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not redeeming: Hi, I have over 8000 points on my Microsoft Rewards, every time I try to redeem for a £5 gift card, it says Something went wrong, I've clicked try again still the same. Been like this for days,...
  6. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  7. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  8. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...: Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works...
  9. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  10. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd