I redeemed a Xbox 20$ gift card thru my Microsoft acount and it tells me in my order...

Discus and support I redeemed a Xbox 20$ gift card thru my Microsoft acount and it tells me in my order... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a gift card and it won't add it to my balance but it is on my order history 09ee090c-403f-4b9e-a960-a3a97a0a77b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tania martinez1, Nov 7, 2023.

1. I redeemed a Xbox 20$ gift card thru my Microsoft acount and it tells me in my order...

I redeemed a gift card and it won't add it to my balance but it is on my order history

:)

tania martinez1, Nov 7, 2023
  2. Jerry Chen2 Win User

Refund

yes, i did redeem the xbox gift card on my microsoft acount and i did use most of my 50$ on the microsoft store for vbucks, i used arround 30 to 40 dollars on vbucks already (10$ for 1000 vbucks) at that point i didnt know how much money i stIll had on my gift card so i decided to search up vbucks on the microsoft store and instead of buying it i was goona check how much money was still on the card, then i accidentally pressed A and purchased it.
  3. random45131514 Win User

my balance isn't showing correctly for in app purchases

Very similar problem, I purchased a €5 gift card on Friday to test whether I could buy an Xbox with it on the Microsoft store. It worked, so I told my friends to gift me those gift cards. I redeemed a total of two gift cards worth €20 each, both of which
    do not show up When trying to purchase a console. There it only gives me €5. When trying to purchase a game, it shows me €25, which is still €20 short. I talked to Microsoft support yesterday evening and we went through some steps, but sadly it did not work.
    So I can’t use the €40 gift cards as expected, and 20 seem to be entirely lost somehow.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I redeemed a Xbox 20$ gift card thru my Microsoft acount and it tells me in my order history that I received it but I don't have it on my Xbox account does any one know what I can do

Hi Tania! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox gift card. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

If I may ask, may I know the title/name of the order transaction showing for your Xbox 20$ gift card under your Order History?

I need to verify this because it might be possible that the redeemed gift card is not actually Microsoft credits but instead a subscription, a game, or even DLCs/Addons.

Kindly confirm if the 20$ Microsoft credits are showing up on your Microsoft wallet by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > then payment option.

Please take your time and let me know the results.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

redeemed my gift card for xbox but did not get my money. what now?

Hi Andrew! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your redeemed Xbox gift card.

Try to redeem the gift card again on a web browser online on redeem.microsoft.com and check if the message shows up as the codes were already redeemed.

Note: Make sure to use the correct account where you want to have your gift card redeemed.

If you have received the error message, kindly confirm if the gift card was redeemed successfully on your account by signing in to your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you redeemed the gift card.

If you're unable to find the redeemed gift card transaction under order history, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history to find the transaction.

If you're able to find the transaction, validate if the gift card is for Microsoft credits or an Xbox subscription.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox apex 20$ gift card

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today German

The gift card that you have has only 10 digits code on the back?

Xbox gift cards and redeemable Microsoft codes always have a 25 digits code and are redeemable here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem

May I know where did you got this gift card?

In the meantime you can double check Xbox codes are always 25 characters:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

I'll be waiting for your reply
Thema:

I redeemed a Xbox 20$ gift card thru my Microsoft acount and it tells me in my order...

1. I redeemed a Xbox 20$ gift card thru my Microsoft acount and it tells me in my order... - Similar Threads - redeemed 20$ gift

2. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  3. i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...: i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said it had already been redeemed i bought the card today aug. 2nd and recievied aproval message and code at...
  4. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...
  5. How to redeem a 20 digit long xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem a 20 digit long xbox gift card: I got a $25 xbox gift card off of fetch rewards and the code they gave me was only 20 digits long. So I either need a new one or some how I redeem it. 97d6b199-79f5-49f3-9147-14c6128a0c34
  6. Can i use a $20 xbox gift card from platforms such as Amazon, redeem it on the microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use a $20 xbox gift card from platforms such as Amazon, redeem it on the microsoft...: Hi, I am planning to buy a $20 Xbox gift card on Amazon for a friend here:...
  7. Why can't I redeem a code that my friend payed 20$ for in the uk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I redeem a code that my friend payed 20$ for in the uk?: Its a pack for war thunder and it's worked before but why not now? He bought me a 50$ last year for christmas? If it still doesnt work is there a chance he can be refunded at least?...
  8. I received a message from Xbox live saying I got a 10$ free code redeem by 12/31/20

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received a message from Xbox live saying I got a 10$ free code redeem by 12/31/20: Im not entirely sure if this is legit or im just stupid and cant figure it out hut if anyone can help me it would be cery much appreciated [img] e7746275-1afe-48ae-a15e-db9501117122
  9. I bought a 20 euro's xbox card and redeem but the money is not there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a 20 euro's xbox card and redeem but the money is not there: I redeem a 20 euro card and want to by destiny but the xbox think I have only 4 cent c882b38c-943e-47be-a596-a1d502666d03
  10. Can't redeem $20 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem $20 code: I posted this on Xbox One but haven't got a response, but it's the same issue regardless of trying to redeem it on 360, One or Xbox.com. The error message is Xbos-0x80122727. It goes to a screen...