i redeemed a key on microsoft for the xbox live for pc, but i do not have the game in my...

Discus and support i redeemed a key on microsoft for the xbox live for pc, but i do not have the game in my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a sea of thieves key and redeemed it on the microsoft website. it was a key for the xbox for pc and the xbox. i used it for pc, but the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tychovan Peenen, Jun 26, 2021.

1. i redeemed a key on microsoft for the xbox live for pc, but i do not have the game in my...

I bought a sea of thieves key and redeemed it on the microsoft website. it was a key for the xbox for pc and the xbox. i used it for pc, but the xbox launcher on pc isnt showing the game

:)

Tychovan Peenen, Jun 26, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

i redeemed a key on microsoft for the xbox live for pc, but i do not have the game in my library

basically it won't show under the xbox app, use the windows 10 store.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

i redeemed a key on microsoft for the xbox live for pc, but i do not have the game in my library

To download the games that were purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code on Windows 10, kindly perform the following steps:

1. Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    2. On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    3. In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    4. Browse and select the game that you purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code.
    5. Select Install.
    Make sure that you are logged in with the Microsoft Account that you used to redeem the game's prepaid code.

However, if you sill can't find the game, it would be best to get in touch with our live support Contact us | Xbox Support to check your account from their end.
  4. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
  5. HassanB Win User

Batman Arkham City - Just Bought

Hello,

I don't quite know what you mean by the PC being old or new, that shouldn't matter either way. If you purchased the game via a retail disc when you first redeemed the key it should have been redeemed to a Windows Live ID account.

If your trying to now use another Windows Live ID than the one you used before you will not be able to play the game as the game would be registered to another Windows Live ID. Same goes with DLC, if you've redeemed the codes when you were on another PC using
    another Windows Live ID it would not be possible to redeem the same content again.

So to review, when you redeem a key on a specific Windows Live ID, you need to use that same Windows Live ID for all future content in relation to that game as well as the game on a re-install. When you stop using a PC you should also uninstall the game on
    that PC as the activation key (redemption key) can only be active on 1 account / 1 PC at a time.

If you require further assistance with this specific issue please follow the link given by Mister Gwyther in the post above mine and speak with a GWFL Support agent.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

CD Keys.com

The Xbox app is just a standalone app, which can be used to download games to PC. You do not need an Xbox games console to use it. Flight Simulator is an Xbox Live enabled game for PC and Xbox. That will be why you were given the link for the app, so you could download the game from the app. You log in with the account you used to redeem the code, and download the game. The version of the game you need is the PC version, which you can get from CD Keys or directly from the Microsoft Store on Windows 10.
Thema:

i redeemed a key on microsoft for the xbox live for pc, but i do not have the game in my...

1. i redeemed a key on microsoft for the xbox live for pc, but i do not have the game in my... - Similar Threads - redeemed key microsoft

2. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  3. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  4. How do i redeem a code off cd keys

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i redeem a code off cd keys: How do i redeem a code from cd keys to xbox one! bfe34d75-f694-47f6-8229-a630aca74fbb
  5. Product key already redeemed?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Product key already redeemed?!: I’ve purchased flight simulator 2020 when I redeem code on the PC it states code has already been redeemed - I’ve contact CD keys (supplier) and they assured me there’s nothing wrong with the...
  6. Game does not show up after redeemed key.

in XboX Insiders
    Game does not show up after redeemed key.: Hey everyone! I bought a key for Red Dead Redemption 1 yesterday, which i redeemed succesfully on my Xbox 360. Although, it runs fine on my 360, and i can just launch it,(in the 360 store it says...
  7. I bought an Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 key, but I need an Xbox 360 to redeem it. I have an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 key, but I need an Xbox 360 to redeem it. I have an...: error: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code. Redeem: Microsoft 365 Family...
  8. Problem with redeeming key to MC LEGENDS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with redeeming key to MC LEGENDS: Well it says it is used on my profile but i see it nowere serial number: 1112195051 a82a7354-e686-459c-87f4-24367b5aa37f
  9. Can I redeem and use in game CD-key without having the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I redeem and use in game CD-key without having the game?: I am a PC Rainbow Six Siege player, I bought an Xbox credit by mistake. I don't have Xbox and of course the game on Xbox. Is there any way I can use this key in any way? Maybe redeem it and send...
  10. I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox: i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me? 399b9984-0268-42af-b94c-96ed9fef2dc0