I redeemed a giftcard on my account but can’t see it in my minecraft game

Discus and support I redeemed a giftcard on my account but can’t see it in my minecraft game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has a different gamertag on the minecraft, but it looks like it should be under my account. I can’t see the coins and winder if it is in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Crystal Armstrong, Aug 1, 2023.

1. I redeemed a giftcard on my account but can’t see it in my minecraft game

My son has a different gamertag on the minecraft, but it looks like it should be under my account. I can’t see the coins and winder if it is in a different spot.

:)

Crystal Armstrong, Aug 1, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

3. Crystal Armstrong Win User

How do I share the minecoins?
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello Crystal, please check which gamertag account you redeemed the giftcard on. You can share minecoins on accounts.
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Unfortunately it cannot be done. I understand the frustration, i have 2 kids and i have to buy them minecoins seperately all the time
  6. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

But do i use my xbox account to play minecraft?

And you can redeem a code for minecraft java and bedrock edition from a xbox giftcard rather than a microsoft giftcard right?
Thema:

1. I redeemed a giftcard on my account but can’t see it in my minecraft game - Similar Threads - redeemed giftcard account

2. Can you redeem an Xbox giftcard in the microsoft store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you redeem an Xbox giftcard in the microsoft store?: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. Could i buy a physical Xbox gift card and redeem it in the Microsoft store...
  3. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  4. Would I be able to redeem this Roblox Xbox Giftcard on Windows?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would I be able to redeem this Roblox Xbox Giftcard on Windows?: I just bought the "10,000 Robux for Xbox" item on the Microsoft Store thinking that I could redeem it on Windows. Is there anyway I would be able to redeem the item on Windows?...
  5. xbox giftcard redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox giftcard redeem: Hi! How can I use my xbox giftcard to buy robux on mobile?? 86fd8e1b-7ff8-440a-810c-f80794620876
  6. i redeem a microsoft giftcard with my points, it hasnt been added to my balance and codes...

in XBoX on Windows
    i redeem a microsoft giftcard with my points, it hasnt been added to my balance and codes...: i want my gift card to work thanks b32af06f-e1be-408b-9678-d88390e2a1dd
  7. Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc?: I recently bought a 800 robux xbox one gift card , i reedem it on my pc (windows 11) and i havent got the robux can someone help please, i dont have an xbox. 2c43b349-9c54-4037-bfa6-df1a64848215
  8. Wont let me redeem my 12 month xbox live gold giftcard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me redeem my 12 month xbox live gold giftcard: when ever i try to redeem it, it says "This is not a gift card code" or something like that and i have pretty much memorized the code from how many times i have tried redeeming it. This happen to...
  9. Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc: I recently bought a 400 robux xbox one gift card , i reedem it on my pc (windows 10) and i havent got the robux can someone help please, i dont have an xbox. fb4b3e4a-8f30-41ee-852d-28049f7f6b9d
  10. I live in uk but redeem a $ 75 us xbox giftcard is there any way to use it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I live in uk but redeem a $ 75 us xbox giftcard is there any way to use it: I live in uk but redeem a $ 75 us xbox giftcard is there any way to use it fa7e482f-d271-4ef0-8aa8-f08e35a5edd1