I redeemed a gift card for 200 MXN and it says it has already been redeemed but it doesn’t...

Discus and support I redeemed a gift card for 200 MXN and it says it has already been redeemed but it doesn’t... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had bought a gift card to purchase an item for Warzone and I had redeemed it once but it said that there was an error so I had tried it again and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WhiteFire71rzaAB, Jul 14, 2023.

1. I redeemed a gift card for 200 MXN and it says it has already been redeemed but it doesn’t...

I had bought a gift card to purchase an item for Warzone and I had redeemed it once but it said that there was an error so I had tried it again and it said it had already been redeemed when it didn’t go through and there’s nothing in my order history or nothing new in my balance

:)

WhiteFire71rzaAB, Jul 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I redeemed a gift card for 200 MXN and it says it has already been redeemed but it doesn’t appear in my balance or order history

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that all successful transactions such as redemption of codes will show up on our order history, if it's not showing it may mean that it was redeemed under a different Microsoft account.

Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders using all Microsoft accounts that you own.
  3. Okay1880 Win User

Partial Refund?

I just bought a $10 gift card and i went to redeem it but it said the key has already been redeemed
  4. HoldingAces Win User

Damaged xbox gift card

Hi there.

Has this gift card already been redeemed or claimed?

Also, when you purchased the gift card, was the code already scratched off?
  5. TobyFletcher Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Game Pass redeemed on phone to wrong account.

There's no way to request for refunds for gift cards that has already been redeemed unfortunately. I'm really sorry about this
Thema:

I redeemed a gift card for 200 MXN and it says it has already been redeemed but it doesn’t...

1. I redeemed a gift card for 200 MXN and it says it has already been redeemed but it doesn’t... - Similar Threads - redeemed gift card

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  4. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  5. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  6. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  7. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  8. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?: Hi, I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could choose. What amount gift card you wanted, like...
  9. Damaged Gift card code. How do I redeem?

in XboX Insiders
    Damaged Gift card code. How do I redeem?: I have been through 14 help articles and I am unable to get a link for the chat or a number to call. Who do I contact and how do I go about doing that? submitted by /u/IntelligentDisk1045...
  10. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061