I redeemed a gift card and it gave me the money but the money I got doesn’t show when u try...

Discus and support I redeemed a gift card and it gave me the money but the money I got doesn’t show when u try... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a gift card and i got the money but its not showing up on the xbox store. It tells me i have the money when i check in setting but when i go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DannyPena1, Sep 21, 2020.

1. DannyPena1
    DannyPena1 Guest

I redeemed a gift card and it gave me the money but the money I got doesn’t show when u try...

I redeemed a gift card and i got the money but its not showing up on the xbox store. It tells me i have the money when i check in setting but when i go back to the store and try to buy something it says i still have 0 currency. I tried rebooting my xbox
    i even reseted it but its still not showing up. Also when i buy something like v bucks or robux within a game it shows me the currency that the giftcard gave me.

:)

DannyPena1, Sep 21, 2020
  2. DannyPena1 Win User

I redeemed a gift card and it gave me the money but the money I got doesn’t show when u try to buy a game on the Xbox store

Its in USD which i use to buy things here in the united states. This problem started happening today because i redeemed so many more gift cards before and it gave me the currency which i used to buy many games. The problem is it only allows me to buy ingame
    things it shows me the right ammount of currency i have in my account, but when i go to the store and try to buy something from there it says i have no money. I can also buy things from the store through my phone.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I redeemed a gift card and it gave me the money but the money I got doesn’t show when u try to buy a game on the Xbox store

Ok is it from your owm region?

If not that would.be why

Curreny is region locked by country not continents so us dollars wont work in canada neither will french euros in germany

You cam check https//accounts.microsoft.com

And see what currency it is

And no currency cant be moved between regions
  4. fernandofuentes2 Win User

I submitted two gift cards into the same account, but have multiple currencies

Thank you for responding, is not about the region and I did try the contact us option, but doesn’t provide information into my current situation, in that again I redeemed gift cards into my account through the log in of my phone number, which is linked to my account, but doesn’t allow me to use the money I redeemed
  5. Kinglopez91182 Win User

Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

Hello,

My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I got the email that the card was redeemed so it seems to have taken the
    money but it's just not showing up in his robux account....
  6. superbrickie1 Win User

Microsoft rewards question.

Yes I understand that it will add on to my existing microsoft credit. The question is that the gift cards you redeem through rewards have a 90 day expiry date where you have to spend that money within that time. The money I have in my account is through bought gift cards and as so has no expiry date to use the money by. I just want to know if I redeem gift cards through microsoft rewards, when I buy a game it will use the gift card money with the expiry date first and not the money i already have in my account. If that makes sense. Thanks.
Thema:

1. I redeemed a gift card and it gave me the money but the money I got doesn’t show when u try... - Similar Threads - redeemed gift card

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  4. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  5. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  6. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  7. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  8. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?: Hi, I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could choose. What amount gift card you wanted, like...
  9. Damaged Gift card code. How do I redeem?

in XboX Insiders
    Damaged Gift card code. How do I redeem?: I have been through 14 help articles and I am unable to get a link for the chat or a number to call. Who do I contact and how do I go about doing that? submitted by /u/IntelligentDisk1045...
  10. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061