i redeemed a game code on a wrong account that i dont have access for

Discus and support i redeemed a game code on a wrong account that i dont have access for in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was trying to redeem my game code on my account, i logged in on my acount and when I after i redeemed the code i saw that it was redeemed on a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by João Pedro Diogo Leal, Sep 2, 2023.

1. i redeemed a game code on a wrong account that i dont have access for

I was trying to redeem my game code on my account, i logged in on my acount and when I after i redeemed the code i saw that it was redeemed on a account that wasnt mine

:)

João Pedro Diogo Leal, Sep 2, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello João Pedro how are you?

I'm really sorry you did this.

Unfortunately the content of the code cannot be transferred to another account.

If even you don't have access to the account, you have a profile on your Xbox One with that account, it's possible that you can access the game through the library.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Redeem code was sent to email i dont have access too

You'll need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption page. They are separate from the Xbox Rewards program.
  4. C0MAND3R C0DY11 Win User

i won a copy of witcher 3 goty edition but its not showing up on my xbox one

Make sure you are logged in on your Xbox with the account that you've used to redeem the code!
    they provided me a number for filing a criminal case? it didn't make much sense. I still need help because im worried i dont have access to my own game at all :(
  5. JakeConway Win User

I won the wrong redemption code.

Please could you check if you have any microsoft point's on your account?,

If not how long was it before you redeemed the code?, was it straight away as soon as you recieved the email?

Try the 1,000 msp Point code again and see what happens. The code may not have been confirmed straight away by Microsoft, i dont think there is any 1,000 point microsoft codes.

But i could be wrong.

Hope you get this sorted

Thanks

Happy Gaming!
  6. SingCongButas25 Win User

Gold Membership lost

Hi EinradKohorte!

Your account is showing as silver only. If you still have your prepaid card code with you, I would suggest contacting chat support so they could validate if the code was redeemed successfully. You might have redeemed the code on the wrong account that's
    why you can't join parties nor online games.
Thema:

1. i redeemed a game code on a wrong account that i dont have access for - Similar Threads - redeemed game code

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  4. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  5. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  6. How do I redeem my code for a game purchase mistakenly sent through Xbox instead of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my code for a game purchase mistakenly sent through Xbox instead of my...: I can't redeem my code for a game purchase because I tried to redeem it through Xbox instead of my Microsoft account by mistake. Now it won't let me redeem the code on my Windows computer. I don't...
  7. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  8. I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do: I redeemed my moutian dew code and it said i got the gamepass but I cant play rainbow six siege what do i do 3cc349cd-868a-483d-a6e7-aa8f750dae4e
  9. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...
  10. I redeemed a MTNDEW code for the new Xbox promotion and I have not received the free game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a MTNDEW code for the new Xbox promotion and I have not received the free game...: I redeemed the code yesterday and I got the points for the website, but I haven't gotten the free game pass. What do I do. 8a09deba-3842-4db6-961d-edbc5900897f