i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...

Discus and support i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed to get fc24 closed beta 37ff48c2-0478-4ca3-abad-712aae38468f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steven Aybar, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Steven Aybar
    Steven Aybar Guest

i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...

i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed to get fc24 closed beta

:)

Steven Aybar, Aug 11, 2023
  2. James Varghese Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate add-ons wont download

I just got the ultimate edition and tried to redeem the code via browser and via the xbox store but both say I might need to redeem on a different web page. Am I missing something? Is it supposed to be redeemed in game? (Looking at the earlier posts, I would
    guess no).
  3. Tha Monsta Hyde Win User

Free Gift Code doesn't work

Hey TactalDust5320! Are you getting any error codes or messages when trying to redeem the codes? Post back and let me know!
    Hello,

I also have a DLC BF1 Code which isnt working since Friday.

I also chatted with the support staff which told me that my code is active and ready to be redeemed. Unfortunately I get this Error Message:

"Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page."

I put the code on Xbox.com below my Gamertag in the "Redeem Code" Section and on my Xbox in the Xbox Store.

When I put a wrong code in on purpose it tells me that the code is wrong, if I put the correct code in it tells me the message above.

The MS support staff connected me to EA where I opened 2 tickets and have never heard back from them...
  4. PopulousLyric2 Win User

Pre-Bundled FIFA 15 code wont work

WINSTON!

I have the solution now!

XBOX-support couldn't do anything, neither did EA. BUT EA's guy knew what to do!

EA Access blocks this code from being redeemed!

I just phoned microsoft, and a lovely lady cancelled my subscription to EA Access and refunded me.

I just redeemed the code successfully.

Now ill just activate EA Access again.

I guess its a glitch, EA might have thought that they don't want Access users to accidentally buy the games they can get from access
  5. Fade2blaq Fade Win User

Xbox support hung up on me 3 time. Seem like the NORM

My ea play was purchased directly from ea. my account was hacked and someone redeem a xbox live code on my account. Now my ea subscription is not being recognized by xbox. I just my service restored.
  6. chinohidalgo Win User

Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold

I put the code on my microsoft acount to redeem it but when i put it on my xbox acount it says code has been redeemed and i redeemed that code so i need help
Thema:

1. i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed... - Similar Threads - redeemed code put

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  4. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...
  5. So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i...

in XBoX on Windows
    So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i...: So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i already own this. looking at my order history shows that I didn’t redeem it...
  6. Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...: [img] im so mad this doesn't work i spend all my money for a redeem card 50f64f83-8979-4b64-a311-3c3fc9d99897
  7. i put the letters in the redeem code and it says something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    i put the letters in the redeem code and it says something went wrong: XBOS-3013 5d2b9930-52f4-4ff5-b183-ed865413399c what does it mean? 6afed5b4-2bdd-46f5-98b4-5a6d738b9474
  8. When I put in the Xbox live code it's not taking it or letting me redeem it again I really ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I put in the Xbox live code it's not taking it or letting me redeem it again I really ...: I need help with my Xbox live code because it's not taking it,not letting play online,or redeem it again but it does on Xbox/Microsoft web site 88297191-f263-4bcf-bb6b-5bb4997be67f
  9. i tried to redeem my code but as i select enter code ,didnt give me option to put in my 25 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i tried to redeem my code but as i select enter code ,didnt give me option to put in my 25 ...: i tried to redeem my code but as soon as i select enter code ,it didn't give me the option to put in my 25 character code by hand 2cd0d3c6-0d74-440a-8813-7067c12d8de0
  10. i had a redeem code put in and the game got deleted want the game back it was called fifa 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    i had a redeem code put in and the game got deleted want the game back it was called fifa 17: hello i had a code used it but accidentially deleted it can get a new code the game was called fifa 17 kind regards jamie smitham 2215e6c7-b3d0-45f3-9cde-68c82a9269bf