I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc

Discus and support I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; got minecraft windows 10 edition by redeeming a code on an old computer ( i got the code through an xbox bundle ) and on my new pc it forces me to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SirDoughnut123, Jun 29, 2020.

1. I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc

got minecraft windows 10 edition by redeeming a code on an old computer ( i got the code through an xbox bundle ) and on my new pc it forces me to play the trial when i have the full game on my old computer. i have looked it up on the internet and nothing
    matched my problem so i need help so i can play on my new computer because my old one doesnt work that well. I have contacted 'experts and they told me to do things i have already done and i have sent a ticket to mojang and they havent replied after 24 hours.
    does anyone else have any other methods for solving this?

:)

SirDoughnut123, Jun 29, 2020
  2. LitteralTrassh Win User

Make sure you are signing in under the same account information. If I am not mistaken it should be linked to your xbox or microsoft account. If you are trying to launch it threw the Minecraft launcher on pc it most likely wont work. Becuse its windows 10
    edition it needs to he launched threw the xbox app or Microsoft store.

Hope this helps!
  3. SirDoughnut123 Win User

i did that and it is logged into the exact same account

and nothing works
  4. Smwutches Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

Did you previously redeem a code for the windows 10 version? Minecraft for Xbox One is not a play anywhere title so it does not let you play the windows 10 version as well. They are considered 2 different versions. So you would have had to either redeem
    a code for the game or have purchased it in order to continue playing on the PC.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Installing game from code redemption

Hi, the Xbox and PC versions of Minecraft are two different beasts, was the code you redeemed for the Xbox version ? If so you'll need to either buy an Xbox ( not really a good idea for one game ) or purchase the PC version of Minecraft.

The console version of the game is simply titled Minecraft and the PC version is titled Minecraft for Windows 10 as far as I am aware.
  6. User 9242019 Win User

Merge account

No it isn't. Though Minecraft PE and the Win 10 release are the same version of the game you would need to purchase the Win 10 version by itself. Cross play IS possible between Win 10 and MC PE.

The older PC version was based on Java and isn't compatible with either the Win 10 or MC PE version as they use a different programming language.
Thema:

1. I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc - Similar Threads - redeemed code minecraft

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  4. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...
  5. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  6. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  7. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  8. I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...: A little while back they made it so you can get java/bedrock free if you have the other version and i’m wondering if i can still get it for free ab2b62b4-8e40-4299-a177-378cbbf08c96
  9. redeemed a code for minecraft, but content isnt available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed a code for minecraft, but content isnt available: i received a gift card code for minecraft java & bedrock edition for pc. when i tried to redeem the code, i was taken to this page:...
  10. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...