I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

Discus and support I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tasha Hus, Mar 20, 2024.

1. Tasha Hus
    Tasha Hus Guest

So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but they are not in my fortnite account. How can I get the items into my account?

:)

Tasha Hus, Mar 20, 2024
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

How do I transfer the Fortnite Pack I bought from Microsoft Store into Fortnite?

Microsoft only sells the cards for Xbox. In order to redeem the items, you must log into your fortnite account on an Xbox. Once a code has been redeemed, it cannot be refunded.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Tasha, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Just to confirm, on what device do you play Fortnite?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. lobbyh Win User

How do I redeem a VBUCKS gift card

5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

How to transfer money to my son's fortnite game as vbucks

The best way to do this, as I have done this with my son, is to redeem a gift code on his account, or to gift him so credit.

He can then log into (his account) Fortnite game and purchase the items (INGAME) using the gift cards that are on his account.

Do not add your Credit card to his account, that way he may get carried away.

You Cannot purchase vbucks outside of Fortnite, they have to be purchased ingame with credit on the account.

You can do this through the FAMILY settings on your main account to the CHILD account.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Redeem FORTNITE xbox card on EPIC GAMES on PC

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Carlos, as you play only on the PC the Gift card item will not appear, for those who play on the PC the codes have to be from Epic Games and redeemed directly from Epic.

For this item to appear in your account, you'd need to sign in with your Microsoft account on an Xbox and start Fortnite so that it can sync with the Epic account you use.
Thema:

1. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account? - Similar Threads - redeemed card fortnite

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  4. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  5. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  6. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  7. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  8. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  9. so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...: so can someone help me with this ive tried everything 25263f72-bbda-4c51-997a-a8dc81afac10
  10. I redeemed vbucks card and it is not showing up on the fortnite game. I’ve checked my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed vbucks card and it is not showing up on the fortnite game. I’ve checked my...: The vbucks from the card is not showing up on my account. I am on PC and my xbox account is linked to Epic Games. d21dfba6-c5fa-4b6d-aa35-f5dc21aaebd6