I redeemed a $50 card, How to use that money to buy BF 4 premium content ??

Discus and support I redeemed a $50 card, How to use that money to buy BF 4 premium content ?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like the title says. thanks 5d7727c0-9c46-4bea-ad3e-1feb1c786840 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ibDictator, Jan 1, 2014.

1. ibDictator
    ibDictator Guest

Like the title says.

thanks

:)

ibDictator, Jan 1, 2014
  2. ibDictator
    ibDictator Guest
    Unable to use additional payment method

I can't even use the money on my Microsoft balance, I have $65.01 and trying to buy BF 4 premium( $49.99) but there is no option to buy, all I get is a redeem code and new credit card options

ibDictator, Jan 1, 2014
  3. PrO x OpTiCC
    PrO x OpTiCC Guest
    Billing-9042

I tried to buy battlefield 4 premium with a $50 card and it says to pay the rest of the money on a card so I tried to do it and It keeps saying something went wrong

PrO x OpTiCC, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

If you try buying the premium content, does it tell you that you don't have enough money? If that's what you mean, the plus tax is what's stopping you here. You need at least a 5$ more on the 50$ so the plus tax can be taken from there.

Omar_0001, Jan 1, 2014
  5. ibDictator
    ibDictator Guest
    I mean there is no option to use the money I redeemed.

ibDictator, Jan 2, 2014
  6. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    The option doesnt appear because you dont have enough money in your account to cover your purchase. You would need to use a Credit Card or paypal to cover the rest of the purchase. When you begin the purchase it will automatically deduct from your account
    first then charge the rest to the alternate payment method

x24hrs2livex, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: