I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

Discus and support I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StreetPKing2k11, Dec 31, 2023.

1. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now?

Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from different agents reading:

You’ve reached out to Microsoft Rewards you contacted us because you are still yet to receive your order for £5 Xbox Gift Card. We appreciate you taking the time to raise this concern with us so we can check the status of your order, and I understand how important his needs to be addressed as you wanted to enjoy the benefits of your rewards. I’d be happy to help.

We kindly request additional time to thoroughly investigate the details of your order. Our research department will be actively involved in this process. Please be assured that we are committed to diligently working on resolving this issue for you. We recognize the significance of this matter and appreciate your continued patience during this investigation.

Rest assured that we will keep you updated with any progress or findings as soon as they become available. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are dedicated to resolving this matter in a timely manner.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation throughout this process. I look forward to resolving this issue for you as quickly as possible.

:)

StreetPKing2k11, Dec 31, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.
  4. Bruh nation Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

I've use the microsoft rewards to get the $5 gift card and I've noticed that the gamepass ultimate has been removed from the rewards. Do you know when is it going to come back?
  5. Bret Anderson1 Win User

Couldn’t process your redemption

Sorry I meant nothing came back and I tried to redeem a 10 dollar Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards on Xbox and have tried to redeem a month game pass membership from Microsoft rewards also
  6. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Points to change Gamertag?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. Rewards points can only be used to redeem gift cards through the Rewards program, not to be used to make purchases on Live. You would
    need to save up enough to redeem an Xbox gift card and then use the money from that gift card.
Thema:

I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

1. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"... - Similar Threads - redeemed £5 Gift

2. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  3. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  4. Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?: My sone received 3500 minecoins on a gift card fir his birthday. Minecraft is on our PS5 and I cannot link the accounts to download the purchase to use in the game. Any advice?...
  5. Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...: Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks! Enjoy your reward! And nothing happens, no email comes through and points aren’t deducted??? Please help...
  6. so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...

in XBoX on Windows
    so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...: exactly what the title says, i can't redeem a 5$ gift card :P e1b3440b-9396-4663-b71f-92af1e31b11b
  7. Cant redeem 5$ gift card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant redeem 5$ gift card: i got a message from Xbox Live saying i got a 5$ gift card to start off holiday shopping but the card was redemmed already 7373cdbc-086d-4412-a0a2-723ebe9e3f25
  8. I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it: I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it but here is no code . 49ad7a21-00fb-4ccd-a248-e0bccd84a26d
  9. Redeem Region-specific 5$ gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Region-specific 5$ gift card: Hi there, I got a message about a week ago saying: "Enjoy a free 5$ gift card on us to kick off your holiday shopping for that perfect gift.", followed by a Gift card code. When I tried to redeem...
  10. Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card not able to REDEEM, please HELP.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card not able to REDEEM, please HELP.: Redeem not working Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card Order Confirmation: 551361496364061 Promo Code: [Mod Removed ] Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card Order Confirmation: 545655112321086...