I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all

Discus and support I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Aight so I redeem for codes,one for assetto corsa,one for cod aw,one for ark,and the other for a month of xbox live gold. After I redeemed those 4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HaloFanGamer431, Sep 1, 2023.

1. I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all

Aight so I redeem for codes,one for assetto corsa,one for cod aw,one for ark,and the other for a month of xbox live gold. After I redeemed those 4 codes,my "Full Library" is just loading everytime,leading to an error,the same thing on the xbox app. And if I search a game that I own on Microsoft Store,sometimes it will just load,or it shows me to buy the game or gift it,no "Install" or "Play Game" at all. Can someone please help me with this,I even reset the console,removed and added back my account on the xbox,but nothing. I got an Xbox One.

:)

HaloFanGamer431, Sep 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all