I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...

Discus and support I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not showing up. What do I do? e34562cd-b187-4b4e-a97f-fa816ff8aada Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarciaStal, Dec 27, 2023.

1. MarciaStal
    MarciaStal Guest

I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...

I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not showing up. What do I do?

:)

MarciaStal, Dec 27, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not showing up. What do I do?

Please follow the steps below to reach out to the live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Fortnite Vbucks Promotion

You can't redeem the Vbucks and the gold membership in different accounts, and the Vbucks will be sent 2 weeks after the transaction is complete :)
    Actually you could redeem the code for the Vbucks on any account you want. It doesn't have to be the same one you bought the gold on.
  4. FAZE JARVIS7490 Win User

How do I redeem a VBUCKS gift card

I have a VBUCKS gift card I bought my son and I am unable to redeem it online. This is very frustrating.
    I bought my son a vbucks card and I'm trying to do it on my phone it 1,000 vbucks
  5. Salmoro Win User

vbucks redeeming

6. Jerry Chen2 Win User

Refund

yes, i did redeem the xbox gift card on my microsoft acount and i did use most of my 50$ on the microsoft store for vbucks, i used arround 30 to 40 dollars on vbucks already (10$ for 1000 vbucks) at that point i didnt know how much money i stIll had on my gift card so i decided to search up vbucks on the microsoft store and instead of buying it i was goona check how much money was still on the card, then i accidentally pressed A and purchased it.
Thema:

1. I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not... - Similar Threads - redeemed vbucks cards

2. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  3. Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.: Hi. I have redeemed my code for vbucks, but forgot to take note of the secondary code (i know now i get an email) so i came off the page to enter secondary code. I now can’t get on the page for...
  4. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  5. How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?: Hi, I was buying Vbucks for my younger sister on Xbox 8.99 for 1000 Vbucks. Because she is under parental control it needs to “ask permission” and then it’s sent on Microsoft family on my phone...
  6. so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...: so can someone help me with this ive tried everything 25263f72-bbda-4c51-997a-a8dc81afac10
  7. Vbucks code redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vbucks code redeemed: I’ve redeemed 2800 but it says 14% extra but I didn’t get it what happened pls tell me 8ba9abf2-c238-42b4-8c81-2ab18f044c79
  8. How to redeem vbucks gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem vbucks gift card?: My son got some vbucks gift card as Christmas gift. When we try to log in the Epic account to redeem, we have the problem of "Sorry the credential you are using are invalid" error. when we try to...
  9. I redeemed vbucks card and it is not showing up on the fortnite game. I’ve checked my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed vbucks card and it is not showing up on the fortnite game. I’ve checked my...: The vbucks from the card is not showing up on my account. I am on PC and my xbox account is linked to Epic Games. d21dfba6-c5fa-4b6d-aa35-f5dc21aaebd6
  10. Redeemed vbucks card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeemed vbucks card: I redeemed a vbucks card but it was put into my microsoft acct with a gamer name that has not been used since its mine as a parent. Do I need to create a acct on fortnite game itself with the...