I redeemed 2 gift cards and don't see it in my balance

Discus and support I redeemed 2 gift cards and don't see it in my balance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a £50 and £20 gift card and don't see it in my balance I have proof of it being redeemed with no purchases from that point until now but yet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by craig waite, Sep 22, 2023.

1. craig waite
    craig waite Guest

I redeemed a £50 and £20 gift card and don't see it in my balance I have proof of it being redeemed with no purchases from that point until now but yet it says there is no money in my balance?

:)

craig waite, Sep 22, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello craig waite,

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We truly understand that you have redeemed two gift cards worth £50 and £20 respectively, but you are not seeing the balance in your account. We apologize for the inconvenience it caused you, and no worries we will work on this together.

To begin with, I would like to ask you a few questions to better understand the issue. Did you redeem the gift cards on your Xbox console or on the Microsoft website? Also, have you checked your transaction history to see if the gift cards were successfully redeemed?

If you redeemed the gift cards on your Xbox console, please follow these steps to check your transaction history:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Select "Profile & system" and then select "Settings."

3. Select "Account" and then select "Payment & billing."

4. Select "Order history" to view your transaction history.

If you redeemed the gift cards on the Microsoft website, please follow these steps to check your transaction history:

1. Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. Select "Payment & billing" and then select "Order history."

3. Find the gift card redemption transaction and check the status.

If the gift card redemption transaction is listed as "successful," but you still don't see the balance in your account, please try signing out of your account and signing back in. If that doesn't work, please try restarting your Xbox console or clearing your browser cache and cookies.

If you still don't see the balance in your account after trying the above steps, please contact Xbox Support, they have the advance tools to help us further for this issue we have.

You can also refer on this link to see the steps of how to Contact Xbox Support or Have Them Call You! - Microsoft Community.

I hope this information helps you resolve the issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Redeeming Micrsoft Gift Card

If you redeemed your rewards points for a Microsoft gift card or Xbox gift card, the balance should automatically be added to the account balance for the account that redeemed the points. They don't send you a code typically.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I redeemed a card and don't see it in my balance.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate if you're signed in under the correct account where the Xbox Gift Card was redeemed. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments and check if you can see the Microsoft balance from there.

If it's not showing from there please check all Microsoft accounts that you own.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Ive been given two gift cards what happens to the remainder if I want to use it for two games?

Hello, James L. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

When you redeem a gift card on your Microsoft account, you will receive the money in the form of Microsoft balance. Once you have a balance, even if you don't use the money completely, it shouldn't be voided, and you can see the balance as a way to pay as long as you're in the correct marketplace region.

For example, if you redeem a £100 gift card and want to purchase something that costs £50, after the purchase the balance left will be £50.
    If the gift cards were not obtained via Microsoft Rewards, your balance will not expire.

Otherwise, gift cards/balance redeemed via Microsoft Rewards expire after 90 days.

Let me know if you have any other inquiry.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Is there any way I can add any amount of money to my account?

Hi lucas, my name is Oskayra, glad to help you.

Method 1: Redeem gift card in store

The easiest way to add money from a gift card to your account is to redeem it in-store. To do this, go to a store that sells gift cards and present the card to the cashier. The cashier will give you a receipt with a redemption code.

Once you have the redemption code, you can enter it into your online account or the store's app. The money from the gift card will be added to your account balance.

Method 2: Redeem the gift card online

You can also redeem the gift card online. To do this, visit the store's website and look for the gift card section. Enter the gift card code and follow the instructions to complete the redemption process.

Once you have redeemed the gift card, the money will be added to your account balance.

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Oskayra
Thema:

1. I redeemed 2 gift cards and don't see it in my balance - Similar Threads - redeemed gift cards

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  4. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  5. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  6. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  7. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  8. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?: Hi, I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could choose. What amount gift card you wanted, like...
  9. Damaged Gift card code. How do I redeem?

in XboX Insiders
    Damaged Gift card code. How do I redeem?: I have been through 14 help articles and I am unable to get a link for the chat or a number to call. Who do I contact and how do I go about doing that? submitted by /u/IntelligentDisk1045...
  10. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061