I redeem "discord&xbox" code (Xbox ultiamte 2 months) and I got xbox game pass for pc...

Discus and support I redeem "discord&xbox" code (Xbox ultiamte 2 months) and I got xbox game pass for pc... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't know what should I do or how to change the plan... it said [img] 1b4c9485-d9be-4556-a2b3-96916f907998 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GeoGeorgica, Nov 29, 2021.

1. GeoGeorgica
    GeoGeorgica Guest

I redeem "discord&xbox" code (Xbox ultiamte 2 months) and I got xbox game pass for pc...

I don't know what should I do or how to change the plan... it said
    I redeem "discord&xbox" code (Xbox ultiamte 2 months) and I got xbox game pass for pc... [​IMG]

:)

GeoGeorgica, Nov 29, 2021
  2. GeoGeorgica Win User

I don't find this app.. idk why.. its just "xbox" and there I can't see any Perks...
  3. GeoGeorgica Win User

as you can see I don't have it
    [​IMG]
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Inside the Xbox app you will see a menu called PERKS in it you will be able to see all its advantages
  5. GeoGeorgica Win User

Nyx Yumi#0001 that's my discord... if you can contact me or someone... I can share screen and I'll show you everything :(
  6. MateusFontana Win User

On your PC try the solutions below, please.

Solution 1: Make sure your windows are updated to the latest version, whether it's windows 10 or 11.

Solution 2: Make sure that the account in the Microsoft Store app and Xbox app are the same logged in both, in this case, the account that has the subscription.

Solution 3: Log out your Microsoft store account and also the Xbox app, now type the term WSRESET in the windows search bar and run the app as administrator, a window will open, wait for the window to close automatically and restart your computer, after that login your Microsoft Store account and Xbox app again.

Solution 4: Uninstall the Xbox app and install it again from the Microsoft store.
Thema:

1. I redeem "discord&xbox" code (Xbox ultiamte 2 months) and I got xbox game pass for pc... - Similar Threads - redeem discord&xbox code

2. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  3. How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord?: Ive had a problem with redeeming my 3 months of free game pass from nitro it keeps coming up with the same error message saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...
  4. Can't redeem Xbox game pass gift from Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox game pass gift from Discord: I have gotten quite a few of these before from Discord but can never use them. When I try to redeem the code it always says ''It was purchased in a different region from your account'', But my...
  5. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  6. I'm unable to redeem the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 2 months from my Discord Gift...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to redeem the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 2 months from my Discord Gift...: Error says ''Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.''...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate redeem code for discord and spotify.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate redeem code for discord and spotify.: Hello, i just purchased a Xbox GamePass Ultimate and i cant find redeem codes for discord and spotify. I mostly need Discord Code. I tried to install xbox application for windows 10 but it failed....
  8. Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem: Hi, I have xbox 3 month free code but i cant use code. How can use this code can you help me? Thanks Kursat [img] 059e2c4e-994c-43f7-91a5-7ba1eb57850d
  9. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  10. How to redeem Xbox Gamepass discord nitro code on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem Xbox Gamepass discord nitro code on PC?: Hi, my friend gifted me a 3 month xbox gamepass subscription, and it says you could get free nitro with it through a code, but i can't seem to find the code on PC? there's also supposed to be a...