I recieved my GOW 1-3 and Judement day codes for buying GOW4. Bit GOW1 and GOW3 is can't ...

Discus and support I recieved my GOW 1-3 and Judement day codes for buying GOW4. Bit GOW1 and GOW3 is can't ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; GOW2 and Judement is ok. Redeemed. But Only GOW1 and GOW3 is can't redeem. Help..... cd665b1f-88d3-4e30-a8fa-7d9cbf2cd628 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Fallenkitty1212, Dec 4, 2016.

1. I recieved my GOW 1-3 and Judement day codes for buying GOW4. Bit GOW1 and GOW3 is can't ...

GOW2 and Judement is ok. Redeemed. But Only GOW1 and GOW3 is can't redeem.

Help.....

:)

Fallenkitty1212, Dec 4, 2016
  2. Spartan1415
    Spartan1415 Guest
    Have not Received GOW3 redeem code (Please send code)

I purchased Gears of War (GOW) Ultimate Edition and GOW4 for Xbox One for download and received redeem codes for GOW1, and GOW2. Should I have also
    received a redeem code for GOW3? If so, please send a redeem code for GOW3. Thanks!

Spartan1415, Dec 4, 2016
  3. demonstore
    demonstore Guest
    GOW Redeem code in XboxOne doesn't work

I just bought the GOW4 and it come with a set of Redeem code of GOW1, 2, 3 & Judgment. But I can't redeem my GOW1 and GOW3. GOW2 and Judgment are work fine that can install successfully. Is it your system have issue or the code have issue? Please help.
    Thanks.

demonstore, Dec 4, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

I recieved my GOW 1-3 and Judement day codes for buying GOW4. Bit GOW1 and GOW3 is can't ...

ok does your account region match your actual region if not that would be why

For those two games and most other games except for gears 2 and judgement and various other games

You have to live in an xbox live region and have a matching account region

This has to be changed on this website by using the region migration tool

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-accou...

Then change it on your console to mstch

If you don't live in an xbox live region or in Japan or china it won't work as it has to be supported and Japan and China don't apply to those games

ngocphi, Dec 4, 2016
  5. OmagaDK05
    OmagaDK05 Guest
    Exactly the same codes are not working for me either. Is asking me to change the region or language.

OmagaDK05, Dec 5, 2016
    Fallenkitty1212, Dec 5, 2016
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The games are region locked. So in order to download them, your account region has to match your physical location and you have to live in a region where the games are available. Since Vietnam is not a support region, the games would not be available for
    download there. There is no way around region locking.

Smwutches, Dec 6, 2016
  8. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Chao Anh xin loi các trò chơi l không có sẵn cho Anh sau đó. bánh răng 2 v phán đoán không phải l khu vực bị khóa nhưng khác l hai. không có cách n o xung quanh các khóa vùng thậm chí nếu bạn đã thay đổi mã số trò chơi đang bị khóa v các mã có tính
    phổ quát

Anh phi biết et tinh noi Tiên Viet

ngocphi, Dec 7, 2016
  9. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Doesn't matter your account region has to match your actual region the codes are universal but the content is region locked

ngocphi, Dec 7, 2016
  10. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    the main reasons for the locks is because of the content law differences and distribution rights

And yes there is bans in certain regions for gears 1 and 3

Also gears 3 is triple region locked

Account region actual region and console region has to match

ngocphi, Dec 7, 2016
  11. grief32
    grief32 Guest
    im in the same situation. called x box they told me to come to forums and explain my situation. I have been trsnsfered from like three different forums already and getting annoyed .i m in canada and it has to do with language settings. not sure why they
    cant just simply send me a new code for gears 3.

grief32, Dec 9, 2016
  12. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Because the codes are universal

The issue isn't nothing to do with the codes

For gears of war games your account region actual region and language settings must be the same

So if you are in Quebec you need to make sure you match the language accordingly

And yes there is games that check for your language

ngocphi, Dec 10, 2016
  13. PabloAndrada
    PabloAndrada Guest

Hi. I'm from Uruguay. Due to an issue with my credit card, I used an address from USA, language is set as english...but, obviously my Xbox is in Uruguay. ¿What should I do?

I mean, the first issue with my card, was that "Uruguay" doesn'te appear in the Country or in the Regional list. So, I couldn't pay. I had to use language and address from USA. Next, I wanted to pay for EA Access but, I couldn't do that because the language
    doen's match.

¿Any thoughts?

So, thank yoy.

Goodbay.

PabloAndrada, Dec 12, 2016
  14. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    nothing you can do

Part of the requirements of most of the promotions is you have to live in an xbox live region

ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
  15. ngocphi Win User

I recieved my GOW 1-3 and Judement day codes for buying GOW4. Bit GOW1 and GOW3 is can't redeem.

For gears of war games your account region actual region and language settings must be the same

Hi. I'm from Uruguay. Due to an issue with my credit card, I used an address from USA, language is set as english...but, obviously my Xbox is in Uruguay. ¿What should I do?

I mean, the first issue with my card, was that "Uruguay" doesn'te appear in the Country or in the Regional list. So, I couldn't pay. I had to use language and address from USA. Next, I wanted to pay for EA Access but, I couldn't do that because the language
    doen's match.

¿Any thoughts?

So, thank yoy.

Goodbay.
    nothing you can do

Part of the requirements of most of the promotions is you have to live in an xbox live region
  16. ngocphi Win User

I recieved my GOW 1-3 and Judement day codes for buying GOW4. Bit GOW1 and GOW3 is can't redeem.

im in the same situation. called x box they told me to come to forums and explain my situation. I have been trsnsfered from like three different forums already and getting annoyed .i m in canada and it has to do with language settings. not sure why they
    Because the codes are universal

The issue isn't nothing to do with the codes

So if you are in Quebec you need to make sure you match the language accordingly

And yes there is games that check for your language
  17. grief32 Win User

18. ngocphi Win User

ok does your account region match your actual region if not that would be why

For those two games and most other games except for gears 2 and judgement and various other games

You have to live in an xbox live region and have a matching account region

This has to be changed on this website by using the region migration tool

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-accou...

Then change it on your console to mstch

If you don't live in an xbox live region or in Japan or china it won't work as it has to be supported and Japan and China don't apply to those games
  19. PabloAndrada Win User

doen's match.

¿Any thoughts?

So, thank yoy.

Goodbay.
Thema:

1. I recieved my GOW 1-3 and Judement day codes for buying GOW4. Bit GOW1 and GOW3 is can't ... - Similar Threads - recieved GOW Judement

2. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  3. Xbox no credit recieved after 5 months

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox no credit recieved after 5 months: So i refunded gta about 5 months ago and im yet to receive my credit back and im unable to install gta. What do i do? Ive tried contacting xbox with no luck. submitted by /u/Typical_Durian1330...
  4. I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden: I watched a twitch stream for 30 mins got a code i didnt use the code for 2 days it could be tht the code is expired but i wasnt provided any info on the code being expired i got the code on...
  5. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  6. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  7. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  8. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  9. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  10. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...