I recept the code present for me in canadian , but I'm from brasil

Discus and support I recept the code present for me in canadian , but I'm from brasil in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have one problem for activity the code in Brasil can you help me for active the code fb773038-1ee4-45dc-8132-fc5a3c0d6844 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Infofranco, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Infofranco
    Infofranco Guest

I have one problem for activity the code in Brasil
    can you help me for active the code

:)

Infofranco, Jan 3, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

You can't as gifting is region locked

Your friend will have to find a etailer in your region
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but you will not be able to use the code because it needs to be for your region.

If this was a gifted code, you may need to ask them to request a refund.
  4. Nevouti Win User

You won't let me play a game my friend bought from Microsoft, bunch of crooks

I appreciate you trying to help but it's still ridiculous to me that Microsoft wouldn't give me a Canadian code, that was my birthday present from him and now I'm SOL cause Xbox can't do something that should be simple, if you gift someone a game in a different region it makes no sense why you would get their code
  5. kingvas78 Win User

Elite controller is how much!?!?!

The controller is listed for $169.99 on MS Canadian website. I'm thinking a Christmas present from Santa......
  6. voteDC Win User

Moving from US to Canada

Unfortunately there is no way at the moment to migrate your account from the USA to Canada.

-

Your only option at present to get Canadian features would be to create a new Canadian account.
Thema:

1. I recept the code present for me in canadian , but I'm from brasil - Similar Threads - recept code present

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  5. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  6. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  7. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  8. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  9. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  10. I would like a recept for my transactions reguading my box acccount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like a recept for my transactions reguading my box acccount: I would like a receipt of my transactions under the name of [Mod Removed] on my xbOX ACCOUNT. We feel that we have been hacked and these records will help prove the fraudulent charges bring...