I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

Discus and support I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MARKwat5116, Jul 30, 2023.

1. MARKwat5116
    MARKwat5116 Guest

I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account

:)

MARKwat5116, Jul 30, 2023
  2. Pogman6988888888 Win User

Why is Cloud Gaming not letting me play games I have already downloaded?

For example I have downloaded Forza Horizon 5 but can't play it on the cloud. But can play Forza 4 on cloud
  3. smileskybird Win User

Forza Horizon Xbox one.

I got Horizon on launch only played it for about 2 weeks then stopped hardly play it. Still sometimes play Forza 4 but I like Forza 5 more. Forza 5 has Playground Tag Virus something which 4 has, which is great. I use the Kinect for voice chat. Day/Night
    cycles in Forza 5 AND dynamic weather would be great ideas. I have TDU2 (Test Drive Unlimited 2) which is a great driving game with all of this and more.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. Almost all my games. Says i need to sign into love. I have an active account

None of these games have been games with gold, and are game pass games

If you have not purchased them you can't play them without Game Pass

If you do own them, you need to reinstall them to remove the GP flagging
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

Yes, I'm a New XBOX 360 Owner...

@Lei fang doax3

based on the games that he plays, it looks like he likes racing games.

I would recommend forza 4, forza horizon, test drive unlimited 2, any need for speed game, and also to check out burnout games and grand theft auto 5
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?

I am really loving Forza Horizon 4, and can't to see "hopefully" Horizon 5.
Thema:

1. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show.... - Similar Threads - recently switched unlimited

2. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  3. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  4. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  7. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  8. i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...: i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my game save over to the pc version of farming simulator 22?? f6aabbdf-541d-41a0-93dc-30abd1e4a611
  9. I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...: I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft and sign in with my Microsoft account and it said I couldn't because it was linked to another account. I've...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new...: Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new features were just introduced. Any advice? 60e4a82b-aeef-41d4-b14a-ddf81752db35