I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.

Discus and support I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing GTA online and some random player kept on killing me in my game and made me fail my missions. This went on for 30mins until I broke out... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mustafa Faruqi, Jul 21, 2023.

1. I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.

I was playing GTA online and some random player kept on killing me in my game and made me fail my missions. This went on for 30mins until I broke out and messaged him the words I did. I'm not proud of what I did but I can't help myself when one person keeps on killing me for 30mins again and again. This won't happen again and I've been on Xbox since the past 6years from two different accounts, one being this which my current and one being my old one called Lazy Aspects. I can't play GTA online with my friends because of this suspension because I can't even join there patrtychats. I will never do anything like this and this will be the first and last suspension I'll ever receive.

:)

Mustafa Faruqi, Jul 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.