I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend...

Discus and support I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a game for myself and would like to send the same game as a gift but there is no longer a tab to send as a gift, how can I send my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandon Radovanovic, Nov 8, 2023.

1. I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend...

I recently purchased a game for myself and would like to send the same game as a gift but there is no longer a tab to send as a gift, how can I send my friend the gift of a game I already own?

:)

Brandon Radovanovic, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend but there is no gift tab to send it how can I get the game to a friend

Hi there Brandon, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The ability to send a game as a gift can vary depending on each game and the region you're in. I'd appreciate it if you could let me know which game you'd like to gift and in which country both you and your friend are located. With this information, I can check if it's possible and provide you with the relevant details.

I'll be awaiting for your response.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. jake RIOT 1 Win User

Tritton, Turtle Beach, Sharkoon, which headset is best?

I don't have a 360 gaming headset and was looking into buying a set. I have read countless reviews on a lot of the headsets. From the reviews I have read awful reviews on Turtle Beaches, my friends say that they are great and have yet to have a problem.
    Then the same for Trittons. Like DancerGirl said, it's just down to you and what is best to you. Good luck on the purchase. I'd like to hear your thoughts on whichever headset you choose. If they are great I will have to go an purchase a set for myself. :)
  4. David Haley1 Win User

Game with Pass on one console, bought on another?

Thanks Smwutches! Yes, he's on my home console. But it sounds like I can't log into another console as myself and play the purchased version while he's playing the Pass version. Is that right? In other words, is the only option to get the game on his account (either buying or buying Pass Ultimate) ?
  5. WEEEEDKILLA Win User

Rick Dangerous

Rick Dangerous was awesome! i recently purchased the iphone version though its not quite the same, I would buy if it was placed on indie or arcade
  6. hu1212ican3 Win User

NFS Shift 2 Unleashed Online Pass

no i havnt purchased anything recently and alot of my friends are having the same problem like i said the game isnt on the xbox live marketplace
Thema:

I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend...

1. I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend... - Similar Threads - recently purchased game

2. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  3. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  6. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  7. I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...: Please let me use my old software, I am not a threat to MS. I use this program to move around the country. Why is a stand alone CD copy limited. When I purchased this product there was no...
  8. My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,: I recently purchased Atomic Heart and Starfield while my PS5 is in the shop for repairs. I bought them both on the XBox app on PC (Windows 10). when I go to play them, I am continually given the...
  9. Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me...: Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me to different maps there is no menu it’s invisible 807445ee-b47b-4669-8ee4-bf0d3d20ffad
  10. Why does my recently purchased Series X crash during games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my recently purchased Series X crash during games?: I just purchased a refurbished Series X from Gamestop. It crashes whenever I play a game, typically within minutes of playing, though one time it crashed in the main menu before I started to play....