I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves

Discus and support I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently had my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft saves on the cloud so I have this. I would put it a photo but it keeps telling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amichael michael, Nov 15, 2023.

1. I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves

I recently had my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft saves on the cloud so I have this.

I would put it a photo but it keeps telling me it won’t work but it says “Failed to syncs world data- The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it’s in a good state and try migrating it again.” Which is something I can’t do since the previous console was sent in and replaced

:)

amichael michael, Nov 15, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves

Hello Amichael M, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue.

Here are some steps you could take to fix this problem:

Restart your console: Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely. Then, unplug the power cord and wait 30 seconds before plugging it back in.

Check your child's account settings: Make sure age and content restrictions are set correctly on your child's account

Reinstall the apps: Go to My Games & Apps, select Roblox or Spotify, press the Menu button on your controller, and select Uninstall. Then go to the Store and search for Roblox or Spotify to reinstall the apps

Check your Internet connection: Make sure your Xbox is properly connected to the Internet. You can test your connection through the network settings option on your Xbox

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Mimori 775 Win User

Anyway to recover the saves

As Morky has mentioned, saves are backed up to the cloud when you play on the Xbox. It's actually really useful so if you upgrade to a new console (or have to replace one) you don't lose anything, this includes Minecraft.

When you load up your profile on a working console and reinstall Minecraft, it will sync to the cloud and everything you had should still be there. Sadly accidents happen, my parrot actually spilt water on my computer before and I had to completely replace
    it :( but luckily most the games I played on it saved to the cloud instead of locally (except for the Sims, had to restart my crazy family tree lol)

Best of luck to you!
  4. Panno92 Win User

Is there anything I can do to fix RB issue? Elite series 2

Hi, if the controller is still under the warranty period, the better choice is to ask for a replacement.

I have recently fixed an issue with the RB button (it was unresponsive in some cases) on my standard controller simply using a spray contact cleaner on the internal button contact, but to do that you will need to open the controller and invalidate the warranty...
    therefore I suggest you to find a way to have a new controller as a replacement or a reparation under warranty
  5. Di4M0NDxBULLET Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 (malfunction)

How could i replace my controller under warranty it has only been 3 months :((
  6. snc237 Win User

Xbox Series XS Green Screen Crash

After getting my replacement Xbox I have not received any issues with my games crashing. My best advice is send in your Xbox if still under warranty (has to send my console in twice)
Thema:

1. I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves - Similar Threads - recently has replaced

2. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  3. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  4. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  5. i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...: i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls, i have no clue of what they are. what could i do? the hdd also says it has 120gb on the top, but when going to the space, it only...
  6. I recently bought a Minecraft world but it won't download it has stayed at 0.00MB for a day.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a Minecraft world but it won't download it has stayed at 0.00MB for a day.: I'm on a laptop and I really like to play this world with a friend. 2ce8d089-ee05-40d7-802f-9bd2214626b5
  7. With all of the AI announcement Microsoft has made recently. Will Microsoft be adding AI to...

in XboX Insiders
    With all of the AI announcement Microsoft has made recently. Will Microsoft be adding AI to...: Greetings everyone, With all of the recent announcements around ChatGPT, a Microsoft, using AI in almost all of their products, I was wondering if Xbox would be added to that list? I for one would...
  8. My xbox won't load some games and has 100% packet loss after I downloaded the most recent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox won't load some games and has 100% packet loss after I downloaded the most recent...: Hello, Last week, I downloaded the most recent OS update for my Xbox console and now I'm having issues that didn't exist prior to the update. I can sometimes load up some games like Rocket...
  9. Has any recent had the urge to play fortnite again or just me ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has any recent had the urge to play fortnite again or just me ??: I 23M have just recently got back into the love for fortnite and I must tell you it’s the best thing I’ve done. The games become so much more fun now! Let me know if you guys are the same :) XD...
  10. My Xbox One has not been working since the recent update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One has not been working since the recent update.: It turns on, gets to the troubleshoot page but hangs when we select factory reset. What should we do? aab34a5a-ea7b-43b1-acad-5ef312067c24