I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

Discus and support I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kyronflavel, Jan 13, 2024.

1. kyronflavel
    kyronflavel Guest

I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console.

:)

kyronflavel, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Otto Elfving Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Stuck at creating Horizon Group

i dont know if you are still here but

can the newer xboxes like series x and s play forza horizon 3 multiplayer and able to downwload?
  3. Minecraft4Xbox Win User

I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10

I have the disc for Forza Horizon 3 and it is on the Xbox play anywhere list can I play it on my laptop? if so, how?
  4. CRzY Perks Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Steam user and Xbox Game Pass user in the same convoy

I am experiencing the same problem but in reverse. I am using an Xbox Series X and can play Forza Horizon without it crashing, until I join a convey, at which point my game crashes.

Appears to have been happening since the update that was recently applied for the game.
  5. ReeseGia Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition rewards points

Yes, the copy I got was the disc version of Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Are these games Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3 and sea of thieves available by default with Xbox One X ?

The games will not be available by default when you purchase the console. Unless the console is in a bundle which will include certain games. The games is however available on Gamepass excluded are Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 is though, you should get
    a trial subscription when buying Xbox One X.

Kinect is similar to a webcam that gives you the ability to play certain games, it is however no longer supported by Microsoft so it will be a waste to acquire one.

All Xbox One X consoles comes with a standard Xbox controller.
Thema:

1. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however... - Similar Threads - recently got Forza

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  4. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  5. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  6. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  7. I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...: Every time a note is dropped in game it says "your content viewing privileges do not allow you to see this content" 0087793e-759e-4063-8695-370d86c8d3fe
  8. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  9. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  10. So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...: I have image but it wont let me upload it. a3523347-cf4f-45b3-af3b-72689c0e2a07