I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

Discus and support I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mike Kanard, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Mike Kanard
    Mike Kanard Guest

I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account.

:)

Mike Kanard, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Mike Kanard Win User

I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account

I’ve already did that a couple of times and every time it says I don’t have enough information is there a way I can change the phone number
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account

I appreciate the response.

My apologies but unfortunately there are no other ways to change the phone number unless you were able to gain access to your account through the account recovery webform being successful and change the security information via account.microsoft.com

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Mike! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account.

The only option to recover a Microsoft account is through the account recovery webform (ACSR).

https://account.live.com/ACSR?uaid=eadbff0c96ce4ed9935b7d36f1670425

According to a User Myke Ylaya who posted instructions on how to submit a recovery request via the account recovery web form: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/56a5a7e6-c569-4a7f-8d6a-eb8a1355e34d

"You will also need an active alternate email where you can be contacted.

Note: Try to fill out the form on where you frequently use or usually sign in your account.

After submitting the request, you will be contacted on your contact alternate email within 24 hours. You will receive a reset password link that will take you back access to your account."

Note: If your account has 2 step verification feature enabled, I'm afraid the account recovery web form will not work.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Ezzn Win User

Saved games not synced on my xboxes

Do you have another xbox signed in somewhere or maybe at a gaming place you forgot to logout off? I did that once, I went to a Gaming place that had a ton of xboxes and I forgot to log out.. I had to change my password :(
  6. Hachiirou Win User

Sync issue but no errors testing network

Went to try this. Forgot i had not tried signing out. Only turning off. So i signed out and then in and it started asking for my password...which is never asks for. Now it works :/ it maybe glitched out n forgot my password? This dashboard always seems a
    bit iffy.
Thema:

1. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to... - Similar Threads - recently got went

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  4. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  5. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  6. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  7. I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...: Every time a note is dropped in game it says "your content viewing privileges do not allow you to see this content" 0087793e-759e-4063-8695-370d86c8d3fe
  8. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  9. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  10. So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...: I have image but it wont let me upload it. a3523347-cf4f-45b3-af3b-72689c0e2a07