i recently gifted a friend who lives in the usa red dead online and xbox sent him a code...

Discus and support i recently gifted a friend who lives in the usa red dead online and xbox sent him a code... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox name is VTimes#2317 and the friend who lives in the usa is Broly978.I would like either a refund to my microsoft balance or a Xbox code that is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heiton Brown, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Heiton Brown
    Heiton Brown Guest

i recently gifted a friend who lives in the usa red dead online and xbox sent him a code...

My Xbox name is VTimes#2317 and the friend who lives in the usa is Broly978.I would like either a refund to my microsoft balance or a Xbox code that is valid for him.

Thank You.

:)

Heiton Brown, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Heiton Brown Win User

i recently gifted a friend who lives in the usa red dead online and xbox sent him a code which is invalid to him but works for me and my friend who are in the uk,why is that?

for some reason i cant refund as it doesnt show gifts in my refund list and it wont show the refund info
  3. Smwutches Win User

i recently gifted a friend who lives in the usa red dead online and xbox sent him a code which is invalid to him but works for me and my friend who are in the uk,why is that?

Gifting is region locked, which is why it won't work for your friend. You should be able to request a refund from your order history at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Gael1093 Win User

I can't get red dead online back after I accidentally Uninstaled it

I checked the order history on my acount and it does not show red dead online the game that my

friend gifted me on my birthday but I did not make the transaction my friend gifted it to me but I says I don't own it
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox support need work

Does your friend live in the same region as you if not that's why

It's not a code from xbox but your friend who gifted it to yoU however your friend didn't read the warning

Gifting is region locked

If you arent in the same region you must have him buy from your region via etailer

(Beware of shady websites with multi regional codes
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I got sent a gift from xbox store that i didnt recieve. It was sent 3 hours ago.

Get the person who sent the gift to check their Microsoft account at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders It should show the gift that was sent to you, and the code, just ask him to send the code to you. You should then be able to redeem the code, and install the game to your device.
Thema:

1. i recently gifted a friend who lives in the usa red dead online and xbox sent him a code... - Similar Threads - recently gifted friend

2. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  3. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  4. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  7. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  8. My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...: My friend gifted me something a week ago and it hasnt come it yet 44708d46-f152-45e1-a5d9-f24e951b5b10
  9. I just recently purchased a $75 gift card off of Xbox and I no longer have access to the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just recently purchased a $75 gift card off of Xbox and I no longer have access to the email: OK so I just recently place to purchase for a $75 gift code for Xbox and unfortunately I don’t have access to the email anymore. How do I get the receipt so that way I can get a confirmation code...
  10. Have not received $5 gift cards from the recent promo.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received $5 gift cards from the recent promo.: I submitted 2 receipts for $15 gift cards on may 30th a day before the promo ended, I went to buy the cards just because I knew the promo was going to end, and I thought it would be nice to have...