I recently downloaded ufc 4 deluxe edition then deleted it and now when i go to re download...

Discus and support I recently downloaded ufc 4 deluxe edition then deleted it and now when i go to re download... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i downloaded ufc 4 and deleted it as it wasnt working properly and when i go to reinstall it i have to pay for it again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oscar Morice, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Oscar Morice
    Oscar Morice Guest

I recently downloaded ufc 4 deluxe edition then deleted it and now when i go to re download...

i downloaded ufc 4 and deleted it as it wasnt working properly and when i go to reinstall it i have to pay for it again

:)

Oscar Morice, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Michelle Murphy3 Win User

I recently downloaded ufc 4 deluxe edition then deleted it and now when i go to re download it it isnt in my ready to install and i have to re buy the game

I just bought the deluxe and it says I own it. It's not in my games and apps. I spent 1 and a half hours on the phone with Microsoft and they couldn't help me. I refunded my purchase. Bought it again. Same thing. I did all the steps above and then some with the guy from Microsoft on the phone. I really want to play this game. WTH?
  3. Francia J. Win User

I recently downloaded ufc 4 deluxe edition then deleted it and now when i go to re download it it isnt in my ready to install and i have to re buy the game

Can you please try installing the game through Xbox's order history?

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History.

From there click the game and then "view in store", once done you will be directed on Microsoft Store, try installing the game from there.
  4. Oscar Morice Win User

Hi i did all those steps and i have completed the payment for the game but it still have to buy it again and says that i dont own the game
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, we need to make sure that you’re signed in under the account where the game was purchased. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, we need to locate the transaction stated as “completed” and once confirmed remove and re-add your account to re-sync the license.

“ REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​“
  6. KongQuest Win User

Did not receive Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2: Deluxe edition DLC/pre-order DLC

I figured out how to get the downloads now. The issue may be occur for anyone who downloaded the full game trial version through EA Access.

1. Delete Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 from storage

2. Go to 'My Games & Apps', scroll to the right and wait for the download history to appear

3. Choose to install the main game that appears, not the Beta, if you had that.

4.When the download begins, the Deluxe Edition DLC and pre-order DLC will appear in the 'Manage game' area.
Thema:

1. I recently downloaded ufc 4 deluxe edition then deleted it and now when i go to re download... - Similar Threads - recently downloaded ufc

2. My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...: My friend gifted me something a week ago and it hasnt come it yet 44708d46-f152-45e1-a5d9-f24e951b5b10
  3. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  4. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  5. I recently bought a Minecraft world but it won't download it has stayed at 0.00MB for a day.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a Minecraft world but it won't download it has stayed at 0.00MB for a day.: I'm on a laptop and I really like to play this world with a friend. 2ce8d089-ee05-40d7-802f-9bd2214626b5
  6. Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other...: I am using a PC on Windows 10 and a subscription to PC Game Pass. Some of the PC Game Pass games I've installed recently, such as The Big Con and Guilty Gear Strive, are not launching and are...
  7. Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any...: Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any content. I have tried everything to fix it and contacted the company of the harddrive who states it is...
  8. Recent Original Xbox Game Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Original Xbox Game Download: I just purchased Jade Empire through the Xbox 360 game store. Downloaded it to my 360 S, all official hardware, stock 250gb hard drive. When I hit play, it says "Game cannot start. Try...
  9. I'm sure the recent system update is causing people to not be able to download things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm sure the recent system update is causing people to not be able to download things: As the title says, I'm positive the recent system update is whats causing people to not be able to download games through xbox live on the 360. I've found about 30+ topics with people all having...
  10. download speed going really slow since most recent dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    download speed going really slow since most recent dashboard update: I have a broadband connection of 200mb/s on my xbox one which is wired by an ethernet cable and since the most recent dashboard update it seems to now have been capt to around 40mb/s and it will...