I recently did the xbox ultimate to access cloud gaming but soon as I click on the game...

Discus and support I recently did the xbox ultimate to access cloud gaming but soon as I click on the game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently did the xbox ultimate to access cloud gaming, it worked originally but once I did xbox share with my another xbox my game cloud no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mario Coats, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Mario Coats
    Mario Coats Guest

I recently did the xbox ultimate to access cloud gaming but soon as I click on the game...

I recently did the xbox ultimate to access cloud gaming, it worked originally but once I did xbox share with my another xbox my game cloud no longer works,

:)

Mario Coats, Nov 14, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I recently did the xbox ultimate to access cloud gaming but soon as I click on the game that's on the cloud it doesn't load,nothing happens actually it just boots me back to home page

Hi there Mario, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, it's a problem currently affecting everyone, including myself. On the Xbox Cloud Gaming website, the "Play" button appears disabled, and when attempting to run a cloud game from the Xbox App on PC, it automatically closes instantly.

Xbox announced moments ago that it's a widespread emerging issue, as you can see for yourself in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Given that the problem has been officially acknowledge by Xbox, we just need to be patient and wait for Xbox engineers to resolve the issue. They are actively working on fixing it as soon as possible. To check for updates on the progress or to find out when the problem is resolved, you can revisit the website link I shared earlier.

It's important to note that in this public forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players.

I appreciate your understanding, and let's hope they resolve the issue soon.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Smwutches Win User

How can i fix game pass not working even after being game shared?

Did you purchase Game Pass Ultimate on your account? If not, you won't have access to cloud gaming.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming redirect

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Fortnite via Xbox Cloud Gaming is only available for web browser access and cannot be launched from the Xbox Cloud Gaming mobile app, Xbox app for Windows or the Xbox console game library. First, you must access the Fortnite page on Epic Games. Then click "Play Now" in the yellow rectangle. From there you will be redirected to the Fortnite page on Xbox Cloud Game. There, just click on "Play", and then the site will ask you to login.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  5. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft and Xbox Game Pass Fraud by Customer Support

Ultimate also works on pc

You just get the pc libraries and the cloud play

Gamepass for console.has xbox games

Gamepass for.pc.has pc.only games

Gamepass ultimate has.both and cloud play

You can't access console.games on pc unless cloud

Same.with console.can't access pc games part of ultimate
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 stuck syncing data or reseted progress in game

I see, may I know if you can try instead using a different device?
    Or if you have an Xbox console or if you have game pass ultimate, access the game via cloud gaming
    (this one if cloud gaming is available in your country)
Thema:

1. I recently did the xbox ultimate to access cloud gaming but soon as I click on the game... - Similar Threads - recently did ultimate

2. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  3. Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.: Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently and i did not receive anything my birthday was on october 6 thank you. 99808c80-f966-4109-8871-71d12c035921
  4. I recently did a factory reset cuz i was trying to get the privilege to play BFV but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently did a factory reset cuz i was trying to get the privilege to play BFV but...: I need help with this factor reset and i learned my lesson plz microsoft Help 7e6992f3-b22b-45b0-b9cf-b4e3a71dd40a
  5. Did anyone else's console get bricked from recent Alpha os update?

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else's console get bricked from recent Alpha os update?: I'm very confused & frustrated because last night I was online playing games & watching Netflix. Today when I wake up the console said it needed an update to stay online so I let the update...
  6. I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards...: I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards Deposit $5.00"? I appreciate it but just wondering. 65d0c6a6-c723-48b3-9c67-e2f9f21e0c26
  7. Most Recent Update (Alpha) Is it just my Xbox One or did others also not fair well…

in XboX Insiders
    Most Recent Update (Alpha) Is it just my Xbox One or did others also not fair well…: After recent the update I’ll randomly be told I have to be on the internet to access apps even if I’m simultaneously in a multiplayer match, sometimes settings or the store won’t even open for a...
  8. Did a recent update break HDMI connectivity?

in XboX Insiders
    Did a recent update break HDMI connectivity?: Having an issue with my original Xbox One from 2015. MS Support told me to ask you guys here. Xbox One worked on Friday. On Saturday, I unplugged it and put it in a car and drove with it in for...
  9. Recent purchase of rainbow six siege did not include digital copies of Vegas and Vegas 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent purchase of rainbow six siege did not include digital copies of Vegas and Vegas 2: Recent purchase of rainbow six siege did not include digital copies of Vegas and Vegas 2 5b89ebe5-6386-4447-b30a-367cc124078d
  10. can you mass message recent players yet? or did they completely remove it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you mass message recent players yet? or did they completely remove it?: i found it as really handy as i did a lot of community lobbies 6af2d0fb-2660-4bbb-aee1-8b5dcf0749a7